Who are these guys?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by George Preddy, Dec 11, 2003.

    1. Advertising

  1. Betty Swallocks, Dec 11, 2003

  2. Re: Sigma management selling off the SD range factory for pig food ?

    "Betty Swallocks" <bettystrailerhomeofthe1Ds&

    > "George Preddy" <> wrote in message
    > > http://www.asee.org/nstmf/2002photos/Mead_small.jpg

    Nope, nobody Sigma. Guess again.

    George Preddy, Dec 11, 2003
  3. George Preddy

    mark herring Guest

    Re: Sigma management selling off the SD range factory for pig food ?

    I don't respond to George Preddy Posts.....;) This is for Betty.

    Don't you think that posting a picture like this and asking us to guess what
    it is is REALLY STUPID?? What kind of moron would do this?

    --
    ******************
    Mark Herring

    *

    mark herring, Dec 11, 2003
  4. Re: Sigma management selling off the SD range factory for pig food ?

    One who needs some constant attention, I guess he trawls the internet
    looking for it. Maybe Steve would like to sit in 'my psychiatrists chair' in
    my trailer. I would like to start off by asking about his relationship with
    his father......

    Betty Swallocks, Dec 11, 2003
  5. George Preddy

    Dog Guest

    On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 02:30:43 +0900, George Preddy wrote:

    > "Betty Swallocks" <bettystrailerhomeofthe1Ds&
    > > wrote in message
    >>
    >> "George Preddy" <> wrote in message
    >> > http://www.asee.org/nstmf/2002photos/Mead_small.jpg

    > Nope, nobody Sigma. Guess again.