  1. cyphus

    cyphus Guest

    Can anyone tell me if they are braindumps or legit?
    cyphus, Sep 22, 2004

  2. cyphus

    Trucker Guest

    Can anyone tell me which sites or companies are braindumpers? I do not want
    to be an A S S F X X K E R........

    Pls help...........

    Trucker, Sep 22, 2004

  3. cyphus

    Tron2004 Guest

    cyphus you're a complete idiot

    Tron2004, Sep 22, 2004
  4. cyphus

    Guest Guest

    Too late, I fear...

    Guest, Sep 23, 2004
  5. cyphus

    cyphus Guest

    Yet another intelligent post. I really don't don't know
    why I bother with this newsgroup. Between the
    braindumpers, spammers, MCNGPs, and wannabes it's quite a
    cesspool. Not much of a study resource. To much of waste
    of time to glean anything worthwhile in here.
    Oh, and what's all the "assfucking" about? Which childish
    cretin came up with that one.

    cyphus, Sep 28, 2004
  6. cyphus

    catwalker63 Guest

    "cyphus" <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > Oh, and what's all the "assfucking" about? Which childish
    > cretin came up with that one.

    Google it dumba$$!

    --
    Catwalker