  1. Scotius

    Scotius Guest

    And if so, why?

    Scotius, Aug 4, 2010

  2. "Scotius" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > And if so, why?

    Because .....

    - people don't killfile the troll (multiple aliases)
    - people feed the troll.

    David

    David J Taylor, Aug 4, 2010

  3. Scotius

    Jeff Jones Guest

    On Wed, 04 Aug 2010 13:48:23 -0400, Scotius <> wrote:

    > And if so, why?

    Because fuckingly useless role-playing pretend-photographer trolls
    desperate for my attention follow me around like the injured and deprived
    ass-licking dogs they are. I prove their ignorant nonsense wrong every
    time, and they don't like it when someone reveals them for the ignorant
    role-playing trolls that they are. Boo hoo.

    Jeff Jones, Aug 4, 2010
  4. Scotius

    Shiva Das Guest

    In article <>,
    Jeff "LOL!" Jones <> wrote:

    > desperate for my attention

    Paranoid personality disorder is a psychiatric condition in which a
    person is very distrustful and suspicious of others.

    People with paranoid personality disorder are highly suspicious of other
    people. They are usually unable to acknowledge their own negative
    feelings towards other people.

    Other common symptoms include:
    ? Concern that other people have hidden motives
    ? Expectation that they will be exploited by others
    ? Inability to work together with others
    ? Poor self image
    ? Social isolation
    ? Detachment
    ? Hostility

    Treatment is difficult because people with this condition are often
    extremely suspicious of doctors. If accepted, medications and talk
    therapy can both be effective.

    Personality disorders are long-term (chronic) patterns of behavior that
    cause lasting problems with work and relationships.

    The cause of paranoid personality disorder is unknown. It appears to be
    more common in families with psychotic disorders such as schizophrenia
    and delusional disorder, which suggests genes may be involved.

    If suspicions are interfering with your relationships or work, contact a
    health care provider or mental health professional.

    Shiva Das, Aug 5, 2010
  5. Scotius

    Jeff Jones Guest

    On Wed, 04 Aug 2010 19:10:36 -0400, Shiva Das <>
    wrote:

    >In article <>,
    > Jeff "LOL!" Jones <> wrote:
    >
    >> desperate for my attention

    >Paranoid personality disorder is a psychiatric condition in which a
    >person is very distrustful and suspicious of others.
    >
    >People with paranoid personality disorder are highly suspicious of other
    >people. They are usually unable to acknowledge their own negative
    >feelings towards other people.
    >
    >Other common symptoms include:
    > ? Concern that other people have hidden motives
    > ? Expectation that they will be exploited by others
    > ? Inability to work together with others
    > ? Poor self image
    > ? Social isolation
    > ? Detachment
    > ? Hostility
    >
    >Treatment is difficult because people with this condition are often
    >extremely suspicious of doctors. If accepted, medications and talk
    >therapy can both be effective.
    >
    >Personality disorders are long-term (chronic) patterns of behavior that
    >cause lasting problems with work and relationships.
    >
    >The cause of paranoid personality disorder is unknown. It appears to be
    >more common in families with psychotic disorders such as schizophrenia
    >and delusional disorder, which suggests genes may be involved.
    >
    >If suspicions are interfering with your relationships or work, contact a
    >health care provider or mental health professional.

    Desperate for my attention are you?

    Even worse, now you're pretending and even believing to be one of the many
    psychologists you've been court-ordered to see during your life. How very
    very sad.

    LOL!

    Jeff Jones, Aug 5, 2010
  6. Re: "Whither high resolution digital images"... do ALL the threadson this newsgroup turn into this kind of nasty argument?

    Ryan McGinnis, Aug 5, 2010
  7. Scotius

    Martin Brown Guest

    On 05/08/2010 07:44, SneakyP wrote:
    > Scotius<> wrote in
    >
    >> And if so, why?

    > What arguments?
    >
    > My Hamster news-server proxy happily bozobins the troubled troll. No
    > more arguments can be seen from he-who-posts-under-many-nyms on this end.
    > He's even been caught arguing with himself to drag others into his
    > psychotic games.
    >
    > It's been satisifying, to not actually engage a whiner who just wants
    > your attention, to make you madder than he is. It's some twisted logic
    > of his that soothes his beastly anger if only for a short period of time.
    >
    > ::pictures Kehole throwing his P&S crap at a brick wall and WHAILS in
    > pain as it shatters into millions of pieces.
    >

    > If you get yourself a newsreader that actually plonks whith the
    > appearance of any header associated with him, you are ahead of the game.

    I agree. Most newsreaders can be configured to kill on relevant headers.

    Posters from Google groups get exactly what they pay for - with plenty
    of Chinese imitation goods spam on the side.

    Regards,
    Martin Brown

    Martin Brown, Aug 5, 2010
  8. On Thu, 05 Aug 2010 01:44:55 -0500, SneakyP
    <> wrote:

    >Scotius <> wrote in
    >
    >> And if so, why?

    >What arguments?
    >
    >My Hamster news-server proxy happily bozobins the troubled troll. No
    >more arguments can be seen from he-who-posts-under-many-nyms on this end.
    >He's even been caught arguing with himself to drag others into his
    >psychotic games.
    >
    >It's been satisifying, to not actually engage a whiner who just wants
    >your attention, to make you madder than he is. It's some twisted logic
    >of his that soothes his beastly anger if only for a short period of time.
    >
    >::pictures Kehole throwing his P&S crap at a brick wall and WHAILS in
    >pain as it shatters into millions of pieces.
    >

    >If you get yourself a newsreader that actually plonks whith the
    >appearance of any header associated with him, you are ahead of the game.

    This is the fun part. SkankyP can't see all the posts I've made, proving
    him to be nothing but a basement-living thread-hijacking troll that he is.
    Never realizing that the whole world is laughing at him now. See what
    happens when people poke their own eyes out to try to retain and enjoy
    their bliss of self-induced ignorance? Trolls are SO much fun at times!
    Stupid ones like SkankyP even more so.

    LOL!

    Outing Trolls is FUN!, Aug 5, 2010
  9. Scotius

    Peter Guest

    "Shiva Das" <> wrote in message
    > In article <>,
    > Jeff "LOL!" Jones <> wrote:
    >
    >> desperate for my attention

    > Paranoid personality disorder is a psychiatric condition in which a
    > person is very distrustful and suspicious of others.
    >
    > People with paranoid personality disorder are highly suspicious of other
    > people. They are usually unable to acknowledge their own negative
    > feelings towards other people.
    >
    > Other common symptoms include:
    > ? Concern that other people have hidden motives
    > ? Expectation that they will be exploited by others
    > ? Inability to work together with others
    > ? Poor self image
    > ? Social isolation
    > ? Detachment
    > ? Hostility
    >
    > Treatment is difficult because people with this condition are often
    > extremely suspicious of doctors. If accepted, medications and talk
    > therapy can both be effective.
    >
    > Personality disorders are long-term (chronic) patterns of behavior that
    > cause lasting problems with work and relationships.
    >
    > The cause of paranoid personality disorder is unknown. It appears to be
    > more common in families with psychotic disorders such as schizophrenia
    > and delusional disorder, which suggests genes may be involved.
    >
    > If suspicions are interfering with your relationships or work, contact a
    > health care provider or mental health professional.

    Now just a minute. Simply because he "knows" everybody is out to get him,
    doesn't mean he's paranoid.

    --
    Peter

    Peter, Aug 5, 2010