white or ivory

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by slumpy, Apr 29, 2004.

  1. slumpy

    slumpy Guest

    slumpy, Apr 29, 2004

  2. =?UTF-8?B?UGFsaW5kcuKYu21l?=, Apr 29, 2004

  3. slumpy

    slumpy Guest

    ....and with no more than a cursory glance at the dead camel Palindrâ~»me
    decided it was time to put the World to rights with this little gem:

    > slumpy wrote:
    >
    >> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4146756343
    >>
    >> This had me PMSL :)

    > What got me worried is how he got hold of of my wedding
    > photos....

    LOL :)
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, Apr 29, 2004
  4. slumpy

    Norm Guest

    "slumpy" <> wrote in message
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4146756343
    >
    > This had me PMSL :)
    > --
    > slumpy
    > no more
    > no less
    > just me
    > (well what the **** did you expect ?)

    Slumpy,

    I looked and couldn't believe it!

    If I didn't know better I'd say he had shill bidders, but looking at the
    bidders list these are real Ebayers.

    Far better than Antiques Roadshow.

    Norm
    Norm, Apr 29, 2004
  5. slumpy

    Mary Guest

    "Norm" <> wrote in message
    > <snip>
    > > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4146756343

    <snip>
    > I looked and couldn't believe it!
    >
    > If I didn't know better I'd say he had shill bidders, but looking at the
    > bidders list these are real Ebayers.
    >
    > Far better than Antiques Roadshow.
    >
    > Norm

    Indeed-and it ended up selling for almost $4,000! I better get
    diggin'.........
    --
    Mary
    ~~~~~~~

    Mary, Apr 30, 2004
  6. slumpy

    margi Guest

    On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 22:04:49 GMT, "Norm" <> wrote:

    |"slumpy" <> wrote in message
    |> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4146756343
    |>
    |> This had me PMSL :)
    |> --
    |> slumpy
    |> no more
    |> no less
    |> just me
    |> (well what the **** did you expect ?)
    |
    |Slumpy,
    |
    |I looked and couldn't believe it!
    |
    |If I didn't know better I'd say he had shill bidders, but looking at the
    |bidders list these are real Ebayers.
    |
    |Far better than Antiques Roadshow.
    |
    |Norm

    Holy crap! Over $3,000! Maybe I should have my hubby model the ol'
    dress to sell, eh? What a gimmick!
    margi, Apr 30, 2004