    http://www.wrko.com there is supposed to be a list of names in the left
    margin. However it doesn't show because it is white letters on a white
    background. Is a way to fix this?

    Stubby, Aug 18, 2006

  2. Stubby

    Ralph Fox Guest

    On Fri, 18 Aug 2006 08:05:59 -0400, in message <>,
    Stubby wrote:

    > I use Firefox 1506 with Adblock 0711 on Win2KP SP4. If I open
    > http://www.wrko.com there is supposed to be a list of names in the left
    > margin. However it doesn't show because it is white letters on a white
    > background. Is a way to fix this?

    Using Firefox 1.5.0.6, I see white on a blue background and very readable.

    The blue background uses an image, so you must have something
    blocking that image.

    Unchecking
    [ ] Load images
    will cause this problem. Check-marking both
    [x] Load images
    [x] For the originating site only
    will not.

    --
    Cheers,
    Ralph

    Ralph Fox, Aug 18, 2006

  3. Stubby

    gwtc Guest

    Stubby wrote:
    > I use Firefox 1506 with Adblock 0711 on Win2KP SP4. If I open
    > http://www.wrko.com there is supposed to be a list of names in the left
    > margin. However it doesn't show because it is white letters on a white
    > background. Is a way to fix this?

    check your colour settings: Tools, Options, Content, Colours button on
    the bottom right, and make sure that Allow pages to choose their own
    colours . . . " is checked.

    --
    You may not know this but many nonliving things have a gender . . .

    A Hammer is Male , because it hasn't changed much over the last 5,000
    years, but it's handy to have around.

    gwtc, Aug 18, 2006
  4. Stubby

    Stubby Guest

    Stubby wrote:
    > I use Firefox 1506 with Adblock 0711 on Win2KP SP4. If I open
    > http://www.wrko.com there is supposed to be a list of names in the left
    > margin. However it doesn't show because it is white letters on a white
    > background. Is a way to fix this?

    Thanks to Ralph and gwtc. Neither suggestion worked but I tracked the
    problem to Adblocker Plus. I appreciate the help.

    Stubby, Aug 18, 2006