    dann white balance ueber die Zeit, oder wird die nur einmal bestimmt?

    Vielen Dank,

    S. Nurbe
    S. Nurbe, Dec 14, 2004

  2. On 13 Dec 2004 20:39:59 -0800, (S. Nurbe) wrote:

    >Hallo,
    >
    >habe zwei kleine Fragen bzgl. white balance und Farbtemp.:
    >Beinflusst die Farbtemperatur einer Szene nur den Rot und Blaukanal
    >meines Bildes, so dass, wenn ich nachtraeglich sozusagen die
    >Farbtemperatur in meinem Bild aendern moechte, ich nur den Rot und
    >Blaukanal aendern muss?
    >Wenn bei einer Videokamera (und jetzt bin ich vielleicht in der
    >falschen Group) auto white balance eingeschaltet ist, aendert sich
    >dann white balance ueber die Zeit, oder wird die nur einmal bestimmt?
    >
    >Vielen Dank,
    >
    >S. Nurbe

    Most annoying. Understand enough bits to make it interesting but do
    not have enough german to make it understood. At 82 I am too old to
    relearn german which is not my favorite language.

    B.Pedersen Latitude -31,48.21 Longitude115,47.40 Time=GMT+8.00
    If you are curious look here http://www.mapquest.com/maps/latlong.adp
    nesredep egrob, Dec 14, 2004

  3. S. Nurbe

    Jürgen Eidt Guest

    Maybe he will repost to "de.alt.rec.digitalfotografie" anyway, but if you
    are curious, the question was:
    "Does the color temperature affects only the red and blue channel and, for
    that, can I change the color temperature later on by just changing the red
    and blue channel."
    The next one was: "For video cameras, is the white balance fixed or adjusted
    over time [to the scene]."

    Not sure what babelfish made out of that?
    ;)

    "nesredep egrob" <Long. -31,48.21 Lat. 115,47.40> schrieb

    Jürgen Eidt, Dec 14, 2004
  4. S. Nurbe

    Guest

    Oh, I'm sorry.
    I posted it in the wrong group. Maybe it was too late...
    Anyway, the translation of Juergen means exactly what I wanted to ask.
    So, maybe now someone can help me.

    Thanks in advance,

    S. Nurbe
    , Dec 14, 2004
  5. S. Nurbe <> wrote:
    :
    : Hallo,
    :
    : habe zwei kleine Fragen bzgl. white balance und Farbtemp.:
    : Beinflusst die Farbtemperatur einer Szene nur den Rot und Blaukanal
    : meines Bildes, so dass, wenn ich nachtraeglich sozusagen die
    : Farbtemperatur in meinem Bild aendern moechte, ich nur den Rot und
    : Blaukanal aendern muss?

    Maybe. It's always best to get the settings right before you start, but
    if you get it wrong while shooting, you might still be able to fix it
    after the fact.

    : Wenn bei einer Videokamera (und jetzt bin ich vielleicht in der
    : falschen Group) auto white balance eingeschaltet ist, aendert sich
    : dann white balance ueber die Zeit, oder wird die nur einmal bestimmt?

    Depends on the camera, but it is usually a constantly-changing setting.

    And, yes, this is probably the wrong group. This group is all about still
    (digital) photography, not video.

    -Charles

    --
    Charles Robinson