    Jimmy Jimmy Guest

    helo,

    just got my first mcp and need 2 no which 1 2 do next?
    Jimmy Jimmy, Mar 19, 2006

  2. Enroll in a remedial English composition class....
    Carey Frisch [MVP], Mar 19, 2006

  3. Jimmy Jimmy

    LRM Guest

    All gawked in amazement when: Carey Frisch [MVP] assaulted us with:
    > Enroll in a remedial English composition class....

    That was beautifully said, and some very good advice.
    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2
    LRM, Mar 19, 2006
  4. Jimmy Jimmy

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Mar 19, 2006 at 12:43pm "Carey Frisch [MVP]" blathered:

    > Enroll in a remedial English composition class....

    I can see why you're an MVP.

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    How does a thermos know whether a drink should be hot or cold?
    TechGeekPro, Mar 19, 2006
  5. Jimmy Jimmy

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day "Jimmy Jimmy" <> did cause the electrons
    to come together and form the follwing words:

    > helo,
    >
    > just got my first mcp and need 2 no which 1 2 do next?

    Whichever one the Microsoft certification site says to do next.

    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    TBone, Mar 19, 2006
  6. Jimmy Jimmy

    We Dense Day Guest

    "Carey Frisch [MVP]" <> wrote in message
    > Enroll in a remedial English composition class....

    You must be French.
    We Dense Day, Mar 19, 2006
  7. Jimmy Jimmy

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Carey Frisch [MVP]" <> say in

    > Enroll in a remedial English composition class....

    _THAT_.....was appropriate.

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Feed the birds and you will always find snow on your car in July.
    Neil, Mar 19, 2006
  8. **Carey Frisch [MVP]'s** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>
    > Enroll in a remedial English composition class....

    Wow, that from an MVP? Very nice!
    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)
    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 19, 2006
  9. **Jimmy Jimmy's** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>
    > helo,
    >
    > just got my first mcp and need 2 no which 1 2 do next?

    Ok, Jimmy....lesson #1

    s'ok 2 tak lik dis wen u r txtng fone 2 fone. But when you're in a
    newsgroup where nobody else is doing it, *THINK*.

    Do you see anyone in this newsgroup, or *any* of the adult newsgroups,
    texting like we're on a phone with our friends? Maybe if you would spend a
    little time reading the posts, you would see that we don't. And maybe, you
    would have also figured out that the answer to your question has already
    been answered.....*at least* a dozen times in the past 3 months.

    Besides, if *you* can't figure out which exam to take next, then maybe you
    weren't meant to take *any* exams. I suggest handing over your MCP Card and
    starting highschool over again.

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)
    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 19, 2006
  10. Jimmy Jimmy

    Lasher Guest

    "Carey Frisch [MVP]" <> wrote in

    > Enroll in a remedial English composition class....

    PotD

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010
    Lasher, Mar 20, 2006
  11. Jimmy Jimmy

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Bigus Di©kus" <BigusDi©kus@127.0.0.1> say in news:
    #:

    > Wow, that from an MVP? Very nice!

    ahem, there have been other MVPs in here (including at least one MVP/MCNGP)

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally.
    Neil, Mar 20, 2006
  12. **Neil's** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>
    > did you hear "Bigus Di©kus" <BigusDi©kus@127.0.0.1> say in news:
    > #:
    >
    >> Wow, that from an MVP? Very nice!

    > ahem, there have been other MVPs in here (including at least one
    > MVP/MCNGP)

    I wasn't knocking him. He's just the first one I've seen respond in a
    semi-negative way, and I've read all (or most) of the posts in mcse, mcsa,
    and mcdst all the way back to 12/18/2005.

    Kudos to him!
    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)
    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 20, 2006
  13. **Lasher's** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>
    > "Carey Frisch [MVP]" <> wrote in
    >
    >> Enroll in a remedial English composition class....
    >>

    > PotD

    Here Here!

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)
    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 20, 2006
  14. Jimmy Jimmy

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Bigus Di©kus" <BigusDi©kus@127.0.0.1> say in news:
    #:

    > all the way back to 12/18/2005.

    ancient history indeed ;)

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - famous last words: .....of course I checked it for viruses!
    Neil, Mar 20, 2006
  15. Jimmy Jimmy

    LnkWizard Guest

    That needs to be a quote at the super sekrit site
    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Mar 20, 2006
  16. **Neil's** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>
    > did you hear "Bigus Di©kus" <BigusDi©kus@127.0.0.1> say in news:
    > #:
    >
    >> all the way back to 12/18/2005.

    > ancient history indeed ;)

    not to mention, a helluva lotta reading
    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)
    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 20, 2006
  17. Jimmy Jimmy

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Mar 19, 2006 at 10:35pm "Bigus Di©kus" blathered:

    > I wasn't knocking him. He's just the first one I've seen respond in a
    > semi-negative way, and I've read all (or most) of the posts in mcse, mcsa,
    > and mcdst all the way back to 12/18/2005.

    Considering the OP's horrid grammar, I'd say it was a very positive reply.

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    TechGeekPro, Mar 20, 2006
  18. Jimmy Jimmy

    Frisbee® Guest

    > did you hear "Bigus Di©kus" <BigusDi©kus@127.0.0.1> say in news:
    > #:
    >
    >> Wow, that from an MVP? Very nice!

    > ahem, there have been other MVPs in here (including at least one
    > MVP/MCNGP)

    A fifteen-year-old MVP in the MCSD group is telling us not to use naughty
    language when chastizing assfsckers. He seemed to have little to nothing to
    say on the subject of cheating assfsckers, just on some of us using some
    naughty words.

    My briefcase is older than that kid.
    Frisbee®, Mar 20, 2006
  19. Jimmy Jimmy

    > **Neil's** the one who fcukin said it
    > <<-------------------------------->>
    >> did you hear "Bigus Di©kus" <BigusDi©kus@127.0.0.1> say in news:
    >> #:
    >>
    >>> all the way back to 12/18/2005.

    >> ancient history indeed ;)
    >>

    > not to mention, a helluva lotta reading

    I do what I can....

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - I put my straitjacket on one arm at a time, just like anyone else.
    Neil, Mar 20, 2006
  20. Jimmy Jimmy

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Enroll in a remedial English composition class....

    meanie

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Mar 20, 2006