while doing Homework

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by knutsunkcost, Oct 23, 2008.

  1. knutsunkcost

    knutsunkcost Guest

    hello, perhaps "boing Boing" would be a nice site name, but i still
    suffer, to run this in an unprotecded mode, but coulden´t figure it
    out:
    (My Questions belongs to the OPerating system downstairs.)

    Version EVEREST v2.20.405/de
    Homepage http://www.lavalys.com/
    Berichtsart Kurzbericht
    Computer DIE-849808D8EEF (WWW.Fujitsu-Siemens.COM)
    Ersteller Bitte Warten XXXXX
    Betriebssystem Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition 5.1.2600
    (WinXP Retail)
    Datum 2008-10-23
    Zeit 17:09

    With with kind of affordable software like amidiag i could improve
    this ding here abit?

    I couldn´t find it on any crack site, and the 5er version dosen´t do
    what i want. I know, many amerikans will kill me if i ever visit
    theíre company, but are there other tools from Microsoft who do the
    same?

    And i am still interested in an Software Box to collect all the
    availeble Betas, Tools and System enhancments to get my head stable.

    Is there someone out there who could give me at least two names or
    more, to get an apple from my teacherin? Please !!!!

    A Big Kiss in fore investing time to read.

    Yours a nuts
    knutsunkcost, Oct 23, 2008