    Guest Guest

    which is harder to achieve MCDST or a+??? i have 2 yrs
    experience using windows xp
    Guest, Sep 2, 2004

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    oops let me change my question... which do u recommend
    for me MCDST or A+? i have 2 yrs experience using windows
    xp and familiar w/ most of the hardware stuffs..

    Guest, Sep 2, 2004

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Read the post that I just posted and it will help you. I
    posted it this morning. Jenna

    Guest, Sep 3, 2004
  4. Guest

    SJ Guest

    What do you want to do?

    An A+ certification can make it a little easier to get into a PC
    hardware repair related job.

    An MCDST certification can make it a little easier to get into a
    help-desk related job.

    Both certifications make you a more desirable candidate for both jobs.

    It also might be helpful to read what Micrsoft says a MCDST will do
    and then read what CompTIA says an A+ technican will do.

    HTH

    sj
    www.certquest.net

    SJ, Sep 5, 2004