which wireless usb adapter support x64

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by NoNoBadDog!, Nov 7, 2005.

  1. NoNoBadDog!

    NoNoBadDog! Guest

    "norman" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >i currently have dlink dwl-G132 and it doesnt seem to support x64 and i
    >think its goign to take a while for them release it since they didnt even
    >release the wpa-psk2 support for it yet still
    >
    > any wireless taht supports x64 thx

    For wireless, you can use Linksys. USB adapters are not recommended due to
    their low power an limited range.

    Bobby

    norman, Nov 7, 2005

  3. NoNoBadDog!

    Mercury Guest

    very little.

    Mercury, Nov 8, 2005
  4. NoNoBadDog!

    norman Guest

    norman, Nov 8, 2005
  5. NoNoBadDog!

    Alexis Guest

    Gigabyte GN-WBKG
    http://www.gigabyte.com.tw/Communication/Support/Driver/Driver_Wireless_GN-WBKG.htm

    works fine.

    Alex

    Alexis, Nov 8, 2005
  6. NoNoBadDog!

    Eric Mader Guest

    I just talked to someone at Linksys, and was told that they don't have
    any drivers for Windows x64... Does Windows have built-in drivers that
    will work w/ a Linksys PCI card?

    Regards,
    Eric Mader

    Eric Mader, Dec 7, 2005