Which version of Windows Vista is right for you?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?=, Mar 21, 2006.

  1. extracted from http://www.microsoft.com/windowsvista/versions/default.mspx

    The five different versions of Windows Vista are designed to fit the way you
    intend to use your PC:

    Windows Vista Business
    Regardless of the size of your organization, Windows Vista Business will
    help you lower your PC management costs, improve your security, enhance your
    productivity, and help you stay better connected.

    Windows Vista Enterprise
    Windows Vista Enterprise is designed to meet the needs of large global
    organizations with highly complex IT infrastructures. Windows Vista
    Enterprise can help you lower your IT costs while providing additional layers
    of protection for your sensitive data.

    Windows Vista Home Premium
    Whether you choose to use your PC to write e-mail and surf the Internet, for
    home entertainment, or to track your household expenses, Windows Vista Home
    Premium delivers a more complete and satisfying computing experience.

    Windows Vista Ultimate
    If you want all of the best business features, all of the best mobility
    features, and all of the best home entertainment features that Windows Vista
    has to offer, Windows Vista Ultimate is the solution for you. With Windows
    Vista Ultimate you don't have to compromise.

    Windows Vista Home Basic
    Windows Vista Home Basic is designed to deliver improved reliability,
    security, and usability to home PC users who just want to do the basics with
    their PCs.

    Time to get your benjamins out, otherwise it's a retarded version of vista
    for you, AKA: Windows Vista Home Basic.
    --
    LoopBack
    who says I'm cynical

    =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?=, Mar 21, 2006

  2. Personally I like Vista flavor idea John C. Dvorak came up with. :)
    --
    ..rev.mct.mcngp.44

    accepting it.
    ~Aristotle
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Mar 21, 2006

  3. For the google impared http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,1895,1858101,00.asp

    I'd love to be the guy who markets Microsoft Vista—pr0n Edition

    --
    LoopBack

    =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?=, Mar 21, 2006
  4. "For the google impared..."

    Well that takes the fun out, now doesn't it.

    --
    ..rev.mct.mcngp.44

    accepting it.
    ~Aristotle
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Mar 21, 2006
  5. Google and I are like 'that' *crossing fingers*. I did flirt with gazoogle at
    one point. Google forgave me though, she is so understanding. I sure I'm not
    alone when I say, "I love her".

    --
    LoopBack <3 's Google forever

    =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?=, Mar 22, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Mar 21, 2006 at 7:20am "Loopback" blathered:

    > <snip>

    Can I get a Vista Supreme with Cheese?

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    I'm out! I'm out of the contest.

    TechGeekPro, Mar 22, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    > On Mar 21, 2006 at 7:20am "Loopback" blathered:
    >
    >> <snip>

    > Can I get a Vista Royale with Cheese?

    IFYPFY

    Frisbee®, Mar 22, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Mar 22, 2006 at 9:31am "Frisbee®" blathered:

    > "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >> On Mar 21, 2006 at 7:20am "Loopback" blathered:
    >>
    >>> <snip>

    >> Can I get a Vista Royale with Cheese?

    > IFYPFY

    I'm not in Paris.

    Nor would I want to be in that skinny, skanky ho.

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    Why doesn't DOS ever say "EXCELLENT command or filename!"

    TechGeekPro, Mar 22, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    > On Mar 22, 2006 at 9:31am "Frisbee®" blathered:
    >
    >> "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >>> On Mar 21, 2006 at 7:20am "Loopback" blathered:

    >>> Can I get a Vista Royale with Cheese?

    >> IFYPFY

    > I'm not in Paris.
    >
    > Nor would I want to be in that skinny, skanky ho.

    Would you get all medieval on her a$$?

    Frisbee®, Mar 22, 2006
  10. =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?=

    Briscobar Guest

    TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> rambled:

    > I'm not in Paris.
    >

    > Nor would I want to be in that skinny, skanky ho.

    I would. I'd double bag it. But I'd be there.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Last one to www.mcngp.com is a rotten egg!

    Briscobar, Mar 22, 2006
  11. =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Mar 22, 2006 at 10:02am "Briscobar" blathered:

    > I would. I'd double bag it

    Paper or plastic, sir?

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    If we took the bones out, it wouldn't be crunchy, would it?

    TechGeekPro, Mar 22, 2006
  12. =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?=

    Briscobar Guest

    TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> rambled:

    > On Mar 22, 2006 at 10:02am "Briscobar" blathered:
    >
    >> I would. I'd double bag it

    > Paper or plastic, sir?

    Uh, rubber?

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com iz off da heezy fo sheezy

    Briscobar, Mar 22, 2006
  13. =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?=

    MitchS Guest

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    > TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> rambled:
    >>
    >> On Mar 22, 2006 at 10:02am "Briscobar" blathered:
    >>
    >>> I would. I'd double bag it

    >> Paper or plastic, sir?

    > Uh, rubber?

    Just to be on the safe side, try this one.
    http://www.plastidip.com/compare.pdf

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

    MitchS, Mar 22, 2006
  14. =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?=

    LRM Guest

    All gawked in amazement when: MitchS assaulted us with:
    > "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    >> TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> rambled:
    >>>
    >>> On Mar 22, 2006 at 10:02am "Briscobar" blathered:

    >>> Paper or plastic, sir?

    >> Uh, rubber?

    > Just to be on the safe side, try this one.
    > http://www.plastidip.com/compare.pdf

    That is just way wrong!
    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2

    LRM, Mar 23, 2006
  15. =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?=

    MitchS Guest

    "LRM" <> wrote in message
    > All gawked in amazement when: MitchS assaulted us with:
    >> "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    >>> TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> rambled:

    >>> Uh, rubber?

    >> Just to be on the safe side, try this one.
    >> http://www.plastidip.com/compare.pdf

    > That is just way wrong!

    But it offers no drips and insulation from electrical shock. But I'd still
    double coat it.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

    MitchS, Mar 23, 2006
  16. =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?=

    LRM Guest

    All gawked in amazement when: MitchS assaulted us with:
    > "LRM" <> wrote in message
    >> All gawked in amazement when: MitchS assaulted us with:
    >>> "Briscobar" <> wrote in message

    >>> Just to be on the safe side, try this one.
    >>> http://www.plastidip.com/compare.pdf

    >> That is just way wrong!

    > But it offers no drips and insulation from electrical shock. But I'd
    > still double coat it.

    Stop it! What is wrong with you?
    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2

    LRM, Mar 23, 2006
  17. =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "LRM" <> say in news:uBSXzcpTGHA.4520
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    >> But it offers no drips and insulation from electrical shock. But I'd
    >> still double coat it.

    > Stop it! What is wrong with you?

    complete lack of sensation south of his Mason-Dixon line...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Don't Touch That Phone...I'm On The Mode^%$#(*@(* NO CARRIER

    Neil, Mar 23, 2006
  18. =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?=

    LRM Guest

    All gawked in amazement when: Neil assaulted us with:
    > did you hear "LRM" <> say in
    > news:uBSXzcpTGHA.4520 @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:
    >
    >>> But it offers no drips and insulation from electrical shock. But
    >>> I'd still double coat it.

    >> Stop it! What is wrong with you?

    > complete lack of sensation south of his Mason-Dixon line...

    Well after a double dip would you?
    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2

    LRM, Mar 23, 2006
  19. =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "LRM" <> say in news:ObLwLJqTGHA.4956
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > Well after a double dip would you?

    what does Dairy Queen have to do with th^...wow, you're kinky.

    I really like that about you...

    .....marry me....

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Make a joyous noise! (But deny it when smelled by others)

    Neil, Mar 23, 2006
  20. =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?=

    JaR Guest

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in news:Xns978F890848DF9neilmcsegmailcom@