    Does the official training book come with a trial of Office 2003? (for the
    70-272)

    What should I install to practice?
    mna5, Jan 25, 2009

  2. The official Training book from Microsoft comes with a 120-day evaluation
    version of Microsoft Windows XP Professional Edition with Service Pack 2 and
    one

    Check this link
    https://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/books/8771.aspx

    Ypu should install the Office 2003 to practice.
    --
    Ricardo Parraga
    A+, MCP, MCDST.

    Ricardo Parraga, Jan 27, 2009