    are different?
    Are they equal in complexity?

    Regards Troels

    Troels, Jun 22, 2004

  2. Troels

    Matt Hawley Guest

    Troels,

    You should find no difference in the complexitiy or questions of the test based on which center. The environment or testing program may differ, but I'm sure that shouldn't be a problem.

    Matt Hawley, MCAD .NET
    http://www.eworldui.net

    nntp://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd/<1f6db01c4584b$d136fd90$>

    Hi.

    I'm about to sign up for the 70-316 test.
    Where I live, I can choose between 2 places to take the
    test. One place use Prometric and the other use
    Pearson/Vue.
    I've earlier taken a test with Prometric, and I liked it.
    However geographically it is easier to get to the other
    place that uses Pearson/Vue.
    My question is: how different (if at all) are the tests
    from the vendors?
    Is it only the system that differs (contaning the exact
    same questions) or is it the questions them selves that

    Matt Hawley, Jun 22, 2004