    todo.

    Cheers
    Nick

    Nick Rimmer, Feb 19, 2004

  2. Nick
    Here are a few things to consider

    Pro-2003
    - A year from now, Windows Server 2003 will have been out for almost a year and a half
    - Companies looking to hire may favor candidates cert'ed on 2003, especially a year from now
    - Being cert'ed on 2003 kind of implies knowledge of 2000, but not the other way around. This is just my opinion, though
    - Going the 2000 track will mean having to take two extra tests when you're done to upgrade to 2003

    Pro-2000
    - Getting cert'ed on 2000 and upgrading to 2003 afterwards lets you say (esp. on resumes) that you're cert'ed on both
    - 2000 exam books are much cheaper now (esp. used) than the new 2003 ones

    Personally, if i were start over, I think I would go the 2003 route. Good luck with your decision

    -Jo
    MCSA 2K

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9u?=, Feb 20, 2004

  3. Nick Rimmer

    Sam Guest

    I would do both, as I am currently ;-)

    Sam, Feb 20, 2004
  4. Nick Rimmer

    Nick Rimmer Guest

    Thanks for your views on this subject, now thinking of doing the 2003
    track.
    The company I work for has agreed to pay for the self study books, any suggestions ?
    And also is there any particular order in which the exams should be done ?

    Cheers Again

    Nick

    Nick Rimmer, Feb 22, 2004