    lengthy interruption in my progress. I've got 210, 215, 216, and 217 down and
    I'd like to go right into the 2003 stuff and finish out the cert. Which
    tests should I look at in addition to (or including) 297, 284, and 228?

    =?Utf-8?B?QmlsbA==?=, Jan 5, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QmlsbA==?=

    Lasher Guest

    www.microsoft.com/learning/

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010

    Lasher, Jan 5, 2006

  3. "Lasher" wrote:

    > "=?Utf-8?B?QmlsbA==?=" <> wrote in
    >
    > > I was working through my MCSE 2000 about two years ago when RL caused
    > > a lengthy interruption in my progress. I've got 210, 215, 216, and 217
    > > down and I'd like to go right into the 2003 stuff and finish out the
    > > cert. Which tests should I look at in addition to (or including) 297,
    > > 284, and 228?
    > >

    > www.microsoft.com/learning/
    >
    > --
    > Lasher
    > MCNGP 110010
    > There's no place like MCNGP!

    I know about the site. I was looking more for the actual numbers of the
    exams I should look at so I get the certification and not end up taking 4
    electives that dont' really count towards anything.

    =?Utf-8?B?QmlsbA==?=, Jan 5, 2006
  4. "Bill" wrote:

    > "Lasher" wrote:
    >
    > > "=?Utf-8?B?QmlsbA==?=" <> wrote in
    > >
    > > > I was working through my MCSE 2000 about two years ago when RL caused
    > > > a lengthy interruption in my progress. I've got 210, 215, 216, and 217
    > > > down and I'd like to go right into the 2003 stuff and finish out the
    > > > cert. Which tests should I look at in addition to (or including) 297,
    > > > 284, and 228?
    > > >

    > > www.microsoft.com/learning/
    > >
    > > --
    > > Lasher
    > > MCNGP 110010
    > > There's no place like MCNGP!
    > >

    > I know about the site. I was looking more for the actual numbers of the
    > exams I should look at so I get the certification and not end up taking 4
    > electives that dont' really count towards anything.

    Oh... Sorry about that Bill... I do apologize on behalf of the MCNGP for
    Lasher's behavior. It was uncalled for. Here, this link should assist you
    and give you all the answers you need:

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/default.asp

    If that don't help... try this one:

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/get/a/frickin/clue.asp

    =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=, Jan 5, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?QmlsbA==?=

    CBIC Guest

    CBIC, Jan 5, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?QmlsbA==?=

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "=?Utf-8?B?QmlsbA==?=" <> wrote in

    > "Lasher" wrote:
    >
    >> "=?Utf-8?B?QmlsbA==?=" <> wrote in
    >>
    >> > I was working through my MCSE 2000 about two years ago when RL
    >> > caused a lengthy interruption in my progress. I've got 210, 215,
    >> > 216, and 217 down and I'd like to go right into the 2003 stuff and
    >> > finish out the cert. Which tests should I look at in addition to
    >> > (or including) 297, 284, and 228?
    >> >

    >> www.microsoft.com/learning/
    >>
    >> --
    >> Lasher
    >> MCNGP 110010
    >> There's no place like MCNGP!
    >>

    > I know about the site. I was looking more for the actual numbers of
    > the exams I should look at so I get the certification and not end up
    > taking 4 electives that dont' really count towards anything.

    are you like reeeeaaaalll sllllooooowwwww or somethin'?

    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    --
    "Hate perfectly describes my feelings. I loathe you. I detest you. I
    think

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 5, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?QmlsbA==?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "=?Utf-8?B?QmlsbA==?=" <> say in

    > Which tests?

    the one that answered the phone

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Middle age is when your broad mind an narrow waist begin to change
    places.

    Neil, Jan 5, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?QmlsbA==?=

    > . I've got 210, 215, 216, and 217 down and
    > I'd like to go right into the 2003 stuff and finish out the cert. Which
    > tests should I look at in addition to (or including) 297, 284, and 228?

    might be worthwhile to finish off the 2000 track and do the 2 upgrade exams

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Your karma just ran over my dogma.

    Neil, Jan 5, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?QmlsbA==?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jan 5, 2006 at 2:52pm "Keyboard Cowboy" blathered:

    > Oh... Sorry about that Bill... I do apologize on behalf of the MCNGP for
    > Lasher's behavior. It was uncalled for. Here, this link should assist
    > you and give you all the answers you need:
    >
    > http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/default.asp
    >
    > If that don't help... try this one:
    >
    > http://www.microsoft.com/learning/get/a/frickin/clue.asp

    I retract my earlier PotH. Or maybe this should get PotHH? Good grief.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    We can rebuild MCNGP.com. We have the technology.
    Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.

    I Love Jesus, it's his fan club I can't stand.

    TechGeekPro, Jan 5, 2006
  10. =?Utf-8?B?QmlsbA==?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> say in

    > I retract my earlier PotH. Or maybe this should get PotHH? Good grief.

    at what point do we begin dishing out PotMinute

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?

    Neil, Jan 5, 2006
  11. =?Utf-8?B?QmlsbA==?=

    kpg Guest

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> said something like

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\184808.htm (1/5/2006 3:37:50
    > PM) # did you hear TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> say in
    >
    >> I retract my earlier PotH. Or maybe this should get PotHH? Good
    >> grief.

    > at what point do we begin dishing out PotMinute

    I nominate that for PotSec now, now, now...

    kpg, Jan 5, 2006
  12. =?Utf-8?B?QmlsbA==?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> say in

    > I nominate that for PotSec now, now, now...

    tahnks, thanks, thanks...

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Can I be excused? My brain is full.

    Neil, Jan 5, 2006
  13. =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=, Jan 5, 2006
  14. =?Utf-8?B?QmlsbA==?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    On Thu, 5 Jan 2006 11:42:02 -0800, "Bill"
    <> wrote:

    >> > I was working through my MCSE 2000 about two years ago when RL caused
    >> > a lengthy interruption in my progress. I've got 210, 215, 216, and 217
    >> > down and I'd like to go right into the 2003 stuff and finish out the
    >> > cert. Which tests should I look at in addition to (or including) 297,
    >> > 284, and 228?
    >> >

    >> www.microsoft.com/learning/

    Simply unbelievable. Please let this be Rowdy goofing around.....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 6, 2006
  15. =?Utf-8?B?QmlsbA==?=

    CBIC Guest

    CBIC, Jan 6, 2006
  16. =?Utf-8?B?QmlsbA==?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    > Nope still nothi... Hey that's the same link.

    no one is an ASP page and the other is an ASAP.

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Why is "abbreviation" such a long word?

    Neil, Jan 6, 2006
  17. =?Utf-8?B?QmlsbA==?=

    CBIC Guest

    In news:Xns97435F7B371D3neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16,
    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> embarrassed himself by saying:
    > did you hear "CBIC" <> say in
    >
    >> Nope still nothi... Hey that's the same link.

    > no one is an ASP page and the other is an ASAP.

    Your attention to detail astounds me.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Jan 6, 2006
  18. =?Utf-8?B?QmlsbA==?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in news:eemxO$sEGHA.344
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    > Your attention to detail astounds me.

    me too, I think it was a fluke.

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Omit needless, redundant, unnecessary, repetitive words.

    Neil, Jan 6, 2006
  19. =?Utf-8?B?QmlsbA==?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jan 6, 2006 at 8:57am "CBIC" blathered:

    >>> Your second link, she is poo poo ;)
    >>> --

    >> My apologize... try this one:
    >>
    >> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/get/a/frickin/clue.asap

    > Nope still nothi... Hey that's the same link.

    Only sooner.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    We can rebuild MCNGP.com. We have the technology.
    Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.

    I fart in your general direction.

    TechGeekPro, Jan 8, 2006
  20. =?Utf-8?B?QmlsbA==?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jan 6, 2006 at 9:45am "CBIC" blathered:

    > In news:Xns97435F7B371D3neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16,
    > Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> embarrassed himself by saying:
    >> did you hear "CBIC" <> say in
    >>
    >>> Nope still nothi... Hey that's the same link.

    >> no one is an ASP page and the other is an ASAP.

    > Your attention to detail astounds me.

    Strange, I caught that right off.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    We can rebuild MCNGP.com. We have the technology.
    Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.

    I work at Bed, Bath, and Beyond. I work in the Beyond department.

    TechGeekPro, Jan 8, 2006