    the past, I know XP pretty well, so for some reason it makes a logical
    sense that I should do the OS exam first.

    Any suggestions or am I out of my leauge here?
    MrBigglesworth, Jun 11, 2006

  2. "MrBigglesworth" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Right now I am studying for my CCNA and will be done with that soon.
    >
    > I want to go the MCSE route, however, I don't know where I should
    > start.
    >
    > I am thinking of 70-270 as the book that I have from the Official MS
    > press has that 120 day evalution copy that I can install on a new drive
    > and completely tinker with it without worry of destroying my current
    > installation.
    >
    > I guess my reasoning is that I've been working with a Windows OS for
    > well over a decade now in the computer repair work that I have done in
    > the past, I know XP pretty well, so for some reason it makes a logical
    > sense that I should do the OS exam first.
    >
    > Any suggestions or am I out of my leauge here?

    Mr Bigglesworth,

    I did the 70-270 first, and I think your reasoning is correct. Good luck on
    your CCNA exam, too.

    --
    Mostly Gizzards

    A+ Network+ MCSA
    Mostly Gizzards, Jun 11, 2006

  3. Sounds logical to me. That's the one I took first too.

    =?Utf-8?B?SnVsaWE=?=, Jun 11, 2006
  4. MrBigglesworth

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "MrBigglesworth" <> say in

    > I want to go the MCSE route, however, I don't know where I should
    > start.

    at the beginning (with a little research)

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Friends don't let friends drive naked.
    Neil, Jun 12, 2006
  5. MrBigglesworth

    Neil, Jun 12, 2006