    What about non-Cisco choices? Any recommendations?

    Thanks...

    - Andrew
    Andrew Gideon, Feb 7, 2006

  2. Andrew Gideon

    Wally Guest

    Andrew,
    The 2948 is old. The 2960 and 2970 are similars, but the 2970 is older
    and more expensive than the other one.
    Conclusion: I think 2960 would be the beter solution.
    If you need L3 features, I recomend the 3750.
    regards

    Wally, Feb 8, 2006

  3. www.BradReese.Com, Feb 8, 2006
  4. Wally wrote:

    > The 2960 and 2970 are similars, but the 2970 is older
    > and more expensive than the other one.

    The 29*6*0 is newer than the 29*7*0?

    Is there some pattern to the numbering schemes that would make sense to some
    poor mortal as myself??

    Thanks for the suggestions, though.

    - Andrew
    Andrew Gideon, Feb 14, 2006