    xml 320
    or
    window apps 306

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9l?=, Jul 28, 2005

  2. July 27, 2005

    320 by far. 320 builds on all the rest of the exams, 70-306 & 305...

    --
    Joseph Bittman
    Microsoft Certified Application Developer

    Web Site: http://71.39.42.23
    Static IP

    Joseph Bittman MCAD, Jul 28, 2005

  3. I agree.
    I feel I can make a good windows app and a good asp web page but I would be
    terrified to actually start building remoting objects or a web service even
    though I did pass the exam.

    =?Utf-8?B?U2Vhbg==?=, Jul 30, 2005