    some help please, oh great Digi camera People.
    Cheers

    Michael

    michael hunter, Oct 24, 2004

  2. michael hunter

    RacerX Guest

    Try ulead or dazzle, i have done it but cant remember what one i used

    RacerX, Oct 24, 2004

  3. michael hunter

    andre Guest

    RacerX wrote:
    > Try ulead or dazzle, i have done it but cant remember what one i used
    >

    > "michael hunter" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Hi i have 10 or so small .mov files that i have taken with my Nikon
    >>2200,that have been shot on a 90 degree angle,but the supplied
    >>software that comes with the camera, will only show it at that
    >>angle...loads of neck action is needed.. ha ha...so i need some
    >>software which will allow me to alter the angle, so i can view it
    >>correctly...I may also have to convert the files to .avi or .Jpeg, so
    >>some help please, oh great Digi camera People.
    >>Cheers
    >>
    >>Michael

    Try virtualdub (google for it) its freeware and might do it. You prob.
    have to get a codec for quicktime (check Nimo or Tsunami codec packs,
    they usually include everything). Then you can export to avi using any
    kind of codec you like (e.g. DivX). Remember AVI is just the container,
    not a format.

    Andre

    --
    http://www.aguntherphotography.com