    outfit).
    Any input?
    Thanks
    Salvador Freemanson, Jul 13, 2009

  2. Salvador Freemanson

    Guest

    Salvador Freemanson schreef:
    > Hello,
    >
    > Now I've got CLID working on my webcalldirect (Betamax) account using
    > their client software, I'd like to get it working on at least some of my
    > collection of handheld wifi SIP phones (Pirelli, Benq, E28 plus a couple
    > of others customised by ISPs) as well as my Linux netbook.
    >
    > Does anyone know which softwares enable CLID? I've already tried X-lite
    > and SJPhone.
    > I think the issue is connected with how Betamax services generate the
    > CLID, because the CLID is present using my other VOIP provider (a French
    > outfit).
    > Any input?
    > Thanks

    Well, i guess thou hast answered the question thyself :)
    otherwise try PhonerLite.
    Don't forget to register the desired number with the provider in
    question, this procedure must be done with their client softphone
    application.
    also, only one client should be logged in at the same time.

    --
    Bedankt, Thanks,

    The Fug.
    , Jul 13, 2009

  3. Salvador Freemanson

    Graham. Guest

    "Salvador Freemanson" <> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > Now I've got CLID working on my webcalldirect (Betamax) account using
    > their client software, I'd like to get it working on at least some of my
    > collection of handheld wifi SIP phones (Pirelli, Benq, E28 plus a couple
    > of others customised by ISPs) as well as my Linux netbook.
    >
    > Does anyone know which softwares enable CLID? I've already tried X-lite
    > and SJPhone.
    > I think the issue is connected with how Betamax services generate the
    > CLID, because the CLID is present using my other VOIP provider (a French
    > outfit).
    > Any input?
    > Thanks

    In x-lite it's the "user name" field
    in my Linksys PAP2 ATA it's called "user ID"
    use international format +44 etc. you need to authorise the number first,
    but it looks like you have done that.

    --
    Graham.

    %Profound_observation%
    Graham., Jul 13, 2009
  4. On 13/07/2009 19:33, Graham. wrote:
    > "Salvador Freemanson"<> wrote in message
    >> Hello,
    >>
    >> Now I've got CLID working on my webcalldirect (Betamax) account using
    >> their client software, I'd like to get it working on at least some of my
    >> collection of handheld wifi SIP phones (Pirelli, Benq, E28 plus a couple
    >> of others customised by ISPs) as well as my Linux netbook.
    >>
    >> Does anyone know which softwares enable CLID? I've already tried X-lite
    >> and SJPhone.
    >> I think the issue is connected with how Betamax services generate the
    >> CLID, because the CLID is present using my other VOIP provider (a French
    >> outfit).
    >> Any input?
    >> Thanks

    > In x-lite it's the "user name" field
    > in my Linksys PAP2 ATA it's called "user ID"
    > use international format +44 etc. you need to authorise the number first,
    > but it looks like you have done that.

    Thanks, it worked for X-Lite.
    I had assumed that "user name" was the same as "authorisation name".
    Salvador Freemanson, Jul 14, 2009
  5. On 14/07/2009 11:06, Salvador Freemanson wrote:
    > On 13/07/2009 19:33, Graham. wrote:
    >> "Salvador Freemanson"<> wrote in message
    >>> Hello,
    >>>
    >>> Now I've got CLID working on my webcalldirect (Betamax) account using
    >>> their client software, I'd like to get it working on at least some of my
    >>> collection of handheld wifi SIP phones (Pirelli, Benq, E28 plus a couple
    >>> of others customised by ISPs) as well as my Linux netbook.
    >>>
    >>> Does anyone know which softwares enable CLID? I've already tried X-lite
    >>> and SJPhone.
    >>> I think the issue is connected with how Betamax services generate the
    >>> CLID, because the CLID is present using my other VOIP provider (a French
    >>> outfit).
    >>> Any input?
    >>> Thanks

    >> In x-lite it's the "user name" field
    >> in my Linksys PAP2 ATA it's called "user ID"
    >> use international format +44 etc. you need to authorise the number first,
    >> but it looks like you have done that.
    >>

    > Thanks, it worked for X-Lite.
    > I had assumed that "user name" was the same as "authorisation name".

    It also works for the RRPB-F1 wifi Sip phone too.
    I've now authorised the webcall account with my home, mobile and mum's
    phone. It's very usefull, because you can only get through to certain
    services if you have a UK CLID.
    Salvador Freemanson, Jul 14, 2009