    70-272 exams. Just wandering what score will give me pass or how many
    question I`ll have to answer right to pass those tests.

    Thanks
    AB, Mar 19, 2005

  2. AB

    Steve Wicker Guest

    The pass mark is 700 out of 1000 and there can be between 40 and 69
    questions I believe. The questions are weighted on difficulty though, so 70%
    may not get you a pass depending on how the questions you get right have
    been weighted.

    Steve Wicker, Mar 21, 2005

  3. AB

    Xandra Guest

    I had 49 questions for my 70-271 exam. You have to score
    700 points.

    Xandra, Mar 30, 2005
  4. While the passing score on all MCP exams is 700. It's not out of 1000.

    --
    "The Rev" MCT/MCNGP #44

    justafreak.com
    ..