    Thanks
    Mitch

    , Aug 16, 2005

  2. Hi Mitch,

    You may wish to investigate the Cisco 1700 Series Configuring Routing
    Among VLANs with IEEE 802.1Q Encapsulation:

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products...figuration_guide_chapter09186a008007cd23.html

    The Cisco 1751 Configuring Routing Between VLANs with IEEE 802.1Q
    Encapsulation:

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products...figuration_guide_chapter09186a008008951b.html

    Networking Concepts for the Cisco 1700 Router:

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products...figuration_guide_chapter09186a008007cd31.html

    The Cisco 1700 Series Solution Design Tool:

    http://www.ciscowebtools.com/1700sdt/child/1.0/index.asp

    List Prices and Inventory Availability of SMARTnet Eligible Cisco
    Factory Refurbished 1700 Series Routers:

    http://www.bradreese.com/cisco-inventory-search.htm

    Sincerely,

    Brad Reese
    Free Cisco Security Upgrades: