    (www.selftestsoftware.com). Any suggestions? Any input
    will be appreciated.

    Thank you.
    MastahYodah, Jun 14, 2004

  2. MastahYodah

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Self Test will let you exclude questions already answered correctly from
    being presented again wheras MeasureUp will not.

    TechGeekPro, Jun 14, 2004

  3. MastahYodah

    MastahYodah Guest

    thanks for the input

    so, which one is better?

    certifiable.

    MastahYodah, Jun 14, 2004
  4. MastahYodah

    Guest Guest

    testking would have to be the most realistic by fare

    (your mother)

    Guest, Jun 14, 2004
  5. MastahYodah

    Neil Guest

    <> wrote in news:1bbb201c451e1$d6abc7d0
    $:

    > testking would have to be the most realistic by fare
    >
    > (your mother)

    it is real (stupid to cheat)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jun 14, 2004
  6. MastahYodah

    conner172 Guest

    Troll

    conner172, Jun 14, 2004
  7. >testking would have to be the most realistic by fare

    =================
    = A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R =
    =================

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 14, 2004
  8. MastahYodah

    Neil Guest

    > =================
    > = A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R =
    > =================

    nifty...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jun 14, 2004
  9. The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere wrote:
    >> testking would have to be the most realistic by fare

    > =================
    > = A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R =
    > =================
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Hey, that works.

    Now... what does it stand for?

    Another Silly SOB Fscking Up Certifications Kerpalistically Emitting
    Retardation

    --
    Fris "My brane hertz" beeĀ®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jun 14, 2004
  10. MastahYodah

    kpg Guest

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\130265.htm (6/14/2004 12:05:55

    PM) #
    > >testking would have to be the most realistic by fare

    > =================
    > = a.s.s.f.u.c.k.e.r =
    > =================
    >
    > kline sphere (chalk) mcngp #3

    the great ones make it look so easy...
    kpg, Jun 14, 2004
  11. MastahYodah

    Neil Guest

    FrisbeeĀ® <> wrote in news:OGrbsGjUEHA.4088
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > Another Silly SOB Fscking Up Certifications Kerpalistically Emitting
    > Retardation

    I LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jun 14, 2004
  12. >Another Silly SOB Fscking Up Certifications Kerpalistically Emitting
    >Retardation

    What else could it mean!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 14, 2004
  13. MastahYodah

    Consultant Guest

    POTY

    Consultant, Jun 14, 2004
  14. >POTY

    thank you.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 14, 2004
  15. MastahYodah

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Uh... I believe I implied which one I thought was better.

    TechGeekPro, Jun 14, 2004