    king.
    What do you guys think? any feedback? which one
    is better? i finish reading the book and i'm ready for the practice test.

    Implacable, Jul 31, 2006

  2. Implacable

    Garth H Guest

    Depends on the test.

    I thought that the 70-270 Measure UP test was far better than the one
    put out by Transcenders, but the Transcenders 70-290 is pretty good.

    If I had to do it over again, I'd probably go with Measure Up and get a
    discount exam voucher at the same time.

    --
    Garth H

    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Macromedia Certified Developer

    Garth H, Jul 31, 2006

  3. Implacable

    Lnkwizard2 Guest

    "Implacable" <> wrote in message
    >I have the microsoft press readiness review suite that came with my book,
    > also downloaded the examsaver and have heard about actual test and test
    > king.
    > What do you guys think? any feedback? which one
    > is better? i finish reading the book and i'm ready for the practice test.

    I am going to be nice since you asked rather than bragged about having
    gotten them. However, I am not going to mince words either.

    Both "products" you mentioned are br@aindumps and are really fuscked
    up ways of cheating. You are CHEATING and will lose your certifications
    when you are caught.

    Besides losing your certs you also deserve to have your genitals ripped
    off and have nitirc acid poured in the raw wound. You should have
    each of your fingers slowly smashed in a vice while being forced to inhale
    the fumes of ammonia capsules to insure you stay reasonably concious
    during the ordeal. Each of your remaining joints should be slowly twisted
    until all the tendons and ligament rip apart and you are completely unable
    to move any part of your body without experiencing immense pain. Lastly
    you need your eyes gouged out and have them forcibly shoved down your
    throat in hopes that you choke on them.

    Lnkwizard2, Jul 31, 2006
  4. Implacable

    Implacable Guest

    i see what you mean, i am using the microsoft press readiness review suite
    software that came with the book that i bought. in the newsgroups i read
    somebody asking for those two kind of test and that's why i ask. now i know
    and appreciate the fact that you let me know what they are and now i know to
    stay away from them in the future. (although i have no intensions of looking
    for them).

    Implacable, Jul 31, 2006
  5. Implacable

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    << While I was at work, Implacable spurted out:
    > i see what you mean, i am using the microsoft press readiness review
    > suite software that came with the book that i bought. in the
    > newsgroups i read somebody asking for those two kind of test and
    > that's why i ask. now i know and appreciate the fact that you let me
    > know what they are and now i know to stay away from them in the
    > future. (although i have no intensions of looking for them).

    Is this a conditioned response?

    You wrote the same dambed thing to my reply in the MCSE newsgroup!!

    Quote Implacable (from MCSE ng):
    i see what you mean, i am using the microsoft press readiness review suite
    software that came with the book that i bought. in the newsgroups i read
    somebody asking for those two kind of test and that's why i ask. now i know
    and appreciate the fact that you let me know what they are and now i know to
    stay away from them in the future. (although i have no intensions of looking
    for them).

    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51