    also downloaded the examsaver and have heard about actual test and test king
    for the 70-272 and 70-271. What do you guys think? any feedback? which one
    is better? i finish reading the book and i'm ready for the practice test.

    Implacable, Jul 30, 2006

  2. Implacable

    Lasher Guest

    "Implacable" <> wrote in
    news:#8RzMN#:

    > I have the microsoft press readiness review suite that came with my
    > book, also downloaded the examsaver and have heard about actual test
    > and test king for the 70-272 and 70-271. What do you guys think? any
    > feedback? which one is better? i finish reading the book and i'm ready
    > for the practice test.

    I think that t3stk!ng (and the like) is for cheating a$$fuskers like
    yourself. Don't get a job near me as I may have to inflict bodily harm to
    you.

    --
    -Lasher
    MCNGP #50

    Lasher, Aug 2, 2006

  3. Implacable

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day "Implacable" <> did cause the

    > I have the microsoft press readiness review suite that came with my
    > book, also downloaded the examsaver and have heard about actual test
    > and test king for the 70-272 and 70-271. What do you guys think? any
    > feedback? which one is better? i finish reading the book and i'm ready
    > for the practice test.

    Anything that claims to be a braindump like TK and actualtest is cheating.
    Best to stick with the MS recommended materials to make sure you don't get
    ripped off or have your certs taken away by MS for cheating.

    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    TBone, Aug 2, 2006
  4. Implacable

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    << While I was at work, Lasher spurted out:

    > I think that t3stk!ng (and the like) is for cheating a$$fuskers like
    > yourself. Don't get a job near me as I may have to inflict bodily
    > harm to you.

    This is the 3rd time I've seen this SAME question from Impacable.

    How much do you want to bet that he will respond with:

    i see what you mean, i am using the microsoft press readiness review suite
    software that came with the book that i bought. in the newsgroups i read
    somebody asking for those two kind of test and that's why i ask. now i know
    and appreciate the fact that you let me know what they are and now i know to
    stay away from them in the future. (although i have no intensions of looking
    for them).

    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51

    BD [MCNGP], Aug 3, 2006
  5. Implacable

    Freak Guest

    Can you recommend 'Trancsenders'?

    Freak, Nov 28, 2006
  6. Sure you can. I have used them in the past and have found them very
    similar to exam format and content.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    Michael D. Alligood, Nov 29, 2006
  7. Implacable

    Montreal MCT Guest

    My favorite is the Readiness Reviews that come in the Microsoft Press
    Self-Paced Training Kit books.

    Montreal MCT, Nov 30, 2006