    also downloaded the examsaver and have heard about actual test and test
    king. What do you guys think? any feedback? which one
    is better? i finish reading the book and i'm ready for the practice test.
    Implacable, Jul 31, 2006

  2. Implacable

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    "Implacable" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I have the microsoft press readiness review suite that came with my book,
    > also downloaded the examsaver and have heard about actual test and test
    > king. What do you guys think? any feedback? which one
    > is better? i finish reading the book and i'm ready for the practice test.

    Presuming you're not a troll, you should take a few minutes and search these
    newsgroups for keywords....like examsaver, actu@l3xams, and t3stk!ng (with
    the obfuscation). To sum it up for you, stay away from the dumps (t3stk!ng,
    actual3xams, etc). ExamSaver, from what I can see, is a legit practice exams
    provider (just not autorized by Microsoft), but, I haven't completed my
    investigation of them.

    Right now, I would stick with MeasureUp, SelfTestSoftware, and/or
    Transcender. The former two have been authorized by Microsoft to create
    practice exams.

    If you're not familiar with br@indumps, check this out:
    http://www.certguard.com/braindumps.asp
    (I know it's cheesy, but it's a start, I'm still working on it)
    BD [MCNGP], Jul 31, 2006

  3. Implacable

    Implacable Guest

    i see what you mean, i am using the microsoft press readiness review suite
    software that came with the book that i bought. in the newsgroups i read
    somebody asking for those two kind of test and that's why i ask. now i know
    and appreciate the fact that you let me know what they are and now i know to
    stay away from them in the future. (although i have no intensions of looking
    for them).

    Implacable, Jul 31, 2006
  4. Transcender is very good. It makes you think rather than to memorize the
    answer.

    =?Utf-8?B?RHJhZ29uIFdpdGhvdXQgV2luZ3M=?=, Jul 31, 2006
  5. Transcender Has a Very likeness in the Real Exam, though Expensive to some
    people, but cheaper than taking the exam twice

    They have a pass guarantee and is critically acclaimed, you'll see A4
    adverts in Windows Magazine, hailed by other MCSE graduates I work with

    If you sign up with Transcender, you get exclusive specials or a discount,
    about %10

    With Measureup, I have no idea, but If your MCP, then your price may be
    discounted

    Self-Test Software, I think its officially Prometrics Testing software(where
    you sit your test), Also may be discounted IF your MCP

    Definitely Money Well Spent

    =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZQ==?=, Aug 1, 2006
  6. Implacable

    Lasher Guest

    "Implacable" <> wrote in news:uFeeNTFtGHA.1216
    @TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:

    > I have the microsoft press readiness review suite that came with my

    book,
    > also downloaded the examsaver and have heard about actual test and test
    > king. What do you guys think? any feedback? which one
    > is better? i finish reading the book and i'm ready for the practice

    test.

    SPAM! Or like posts in separate NG's. When you said that you already
    had examsaver, you lost me at how you were about to convert to a someone
    who doesn't know that t3stK1ng is for cheating $$fuskers like yourself.
    Do us all a favor and send an e-mail of when you
    will be taking your exams and the ID number associated with that exam,
    kkthxbye.

    --
    -Lasher
    MCNGP #50