    Are the prices reasonable for new items?

    Thankyou for any advice!

    Lee
    Lee Davison, Sep 16, 2003

  2. Lee Davison

    EGA Guest

    My guess is that the games you use wont push the max of either. Look at the
    recommended (not minimum) of the most intense game and go from there...

    "Lee Davison" <> wrote in message
    > Can anyone tell me which of these is the better graphics card for mainly
    > strategy games and flight sims? I am having trouble telling the difference
    > between the two.
    > I am using an AMD 2200xp processor with win ME, 512 MB ddr ram.
    >
    > 128MB GeForce 4 MX440 8X AGP DDR AGP Video Card With TV Output £45 plus

    p+p

    EGA, Sep 16, 2003

  3. Lee Davison

    Lee Davison Guest

    Understandable, but which is the best investment? Im going round in circles
    trying to understand the difference. Or maybe anyone could suggest a £50
    approx graphics card?
    Also I need some suggestions for speakers, must be good quality but id
    prefer to pay around £20. I bought some J-S cheap ones and they sound like
    an echoy tin bath. Would a sound card improve this?
    Thanks all,

    Lee

    Lee Davison, Sep 17, 2003