    am I going to do? Buy the A1, change to Canon or wait for nikon?
    What do you think about this? ( nikon user's specialy)

    rol

    antonius, Sep 29, 2003

  2. antonius

    EktarEd Guest

    "antonius" <> wrote in message
    news:3f78271b$0$191$...
    > Hi,
    > I think I became to be complity confused.......
    > I'm a nikon user (analogic) with several lens.
    > Now Canon has a 300D with lens for 1238 ? and Minolta has a very good slr
    > like , the A1 for 1137 ?.
    > The nikon D100 body goes for 2100? which I don't want to pay, and I'm
    > beginnig to became out of pacience to wait for a democratic nikon body. What
    > am I going to do? Buy the A1, change to Canon or wait for nikon?
    > What do you think about this? ( nikon user's specialy)
    >
    > rol

    Does posting this question with two different subject lines, in your mind
    correct the spelling?

    EktarEd, Sep 29, 2003

  3. "EktarEd" <> wrote in message

    > "antonius" <> wrote in message
    > > Hi,
    > > I think I became to be complity confused.......
    > > I'm a nikon user (analogic) with several lens.
    > > Now Canon has a 300D with lens for 1238 ? and Minolta has a very good

    slr
    > > like , the A1 for 1137 ?.
    > > The nikon D100 body goes for 2100? which I don't want to pay, and I'm
    > > beginnig to became out of pacience to wait for a democratic nikon body.

    What
    > > am I going to do? Buy the A1, change to Canon or wait for nikon?
    > > What do you think about this? ( nikon user's specialy)
    > >
    > > rol
    > >

    > Does posting this question with two different subject lines, in your mind
    > correct the spelling?

    Yeah!! What's wrong with all these people from other countries that can't
    write and spell perfect english, anyway??? You'd think it wasn't their
    native language...

    HMc

    Howard McCollister, Sep 29, 2003
  4. antonius

    antonius Guest

    "EktarEd" <> escreveu na mensagem

    > "antonius" <> wrote in message
    > > Hi,
    > > I think I became to be complity confused.......
    > > I'm a nikon user (analogic) with several lens.
    > > Now Canon has a 300D with lens for 1238 ? and Minolta has a very good

    slr
    > > like , the A1 for 1137 ?.
    > > The nikon D100 body goes for 2100? which I don't want to pay, and I'm
    > > beginnig to became out of pacience to wait for a democratic nikon body.

    What
    > > am I going to do? Buy the A1, change to Canon or wait for nikon?
    > > What do you think about this? ( nikon user's specialy)
    > >
    > > rol
    > >

    > Does posting this question with two different subject lines, in your mind
    > correct the spelling?

    Sorry, my mistake

    antonius, Sep 29, 2003