    I am thinking to study MCSE. Which exam i should start
    with? 290,291,293 or 294?

    Thanks,

    Derrick, Dec 8, 2004

  2. Derrick

    molsonexpert Guest

    "Derrick" <> wrote in message
    news:235501c4dd44$2e780a30$...
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I am thinking to study MCSE. Which exam i should start
    > with? 290,291,293 or 294?
    >
    > Thanks,

    Without knowing anything else, 290 is the obvious one to start with.

    steve.

    molsonexpert, Dec 8, 2004

  3. Derrick

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "molsonexpert" <> say in

    > "Derrick" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi all,
    >>
    >> I am thinking to study MCSE. Which exam i should start
    >> with? 290,291,293 or 294?
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >>

    > Without knowing anything else, 290 is the obvious one to start with.
    >
    > steve.

    how about the one where you know the most about the subject?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Dec 8, 2004
  4. Derrick

    Doom Guest

    > how about the one where you know the most about the subject?

    That's just crazy talk.

    Doom, Dec 8, 2004
  5. Derrick

    JaR Guest

    > how about the one where you know the most about the subject?

    IDGI!!! You mean I'm supposed to know the subject *before* I go for
    certification???

    That makes no sense at all, I think you try to confuse!

    Sandeep

    JaR, Dec 8, 2004
  6. >IDGI!!! You mean I'm supposed to know the subject *before* I go for
    >certification???

    Sandeep, you do not need any prior knowledge to gain certification. If
    you did, testking and the other sh*thole fcukers would go out of
    business, and we can't allow that can we.....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Dec 8, 2004
  7. Read the objectives at
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/windows2003/ for each of the
    exams, decide which areas you know best and sit that exam. Use
    http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/WindowsServ/2003/all/techref/en-us/default.asp
    as your reference for doubtful points

    --
    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz

    "When authorities warn you of the sinfulness of sex, there is an important
    lesson to be learned. Do not have sex with the authorities."
    - Matt Groenig

    Wayne McGlinn, Dec 8, 2004