    Can you suggest me which language I should take for my
    mcad? C# or VB.NET?

    Ken
    kieran, Apr 25, 2005

  2. Hi Ken,

    What's your background? What job do you have or want to have? Does either
    language just plain look ugly? (Hate curly braces? Hate VB verbosity?)

    The exams really aren't about the language but rather about the .NET
    framework.

    --
    Cindy Winegarden MCSD, Microsoft Visual Foxpro MVP
    www.cindywinegarden.com

    Cindy Winegarden, Apr 25, 2005

  3. kieran

    ken Guest

    I'm VB6 certified. I think i need to get .NET certified in
    order to stay competitive in the IT job market. I'm
    currently having a job as a VB6/Access programmer.

    I don't know much about Java and C++. I read some material
    on C#. I understand OOP. Thanks for your opinion.

    Ken

    ken, Apr 26, 2005
  4. Exactly,
    If you are from C/C++/Java background - C# will be easy to pick up
    If you are from gui based programming background say VB/foxpro - VB.NEt will
    be easy to pick

    Both are powerful language in .NET. So its all depends how you are looking
    from outside...
    Mahes
    http://space.msn.com/members/cyberiafreak

    ~Maheshkumar.R, Apr 26, 2005