Which One Should I Do Next?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by The Creator, Feb 6, 2005.

  1. The Creator

    The Creator Guest

    The Creator, Feb 6, 2005

  2. The Creator

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "The Creator" <> say in news:284401c50c7a
    $2244ba00$:

    since you are the Creator, I would redo reality as we know it. The
    Universe seems somewhat messed up and to build the most spectacular
    computer ever invented and only come up with 42 seems to have been a
    colosal waste of money.

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    - Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?
    Neil, Feb 7, 2005

  3. What are your choices? Brother, sister, dog?

    --
    MCNGP #38
    Link to the product removed to confuse the N00bs
    CrushesBeforeItCuts, Feb 7, 2005
  4. The Creator

    Wooley Guest

    Nice fella, but a little dim, if ya take my meaning. Went
    out on a double date with him Saturday night. Said he had a
    real good time. He picked the ugliest one in the flock
    though. Coulda had that cute lil number with the four black
    stockings. I guess there ain't no accountin' fer taste.

    rgds

    Wooley
    Wooley, Feb 7, 2005
  5. The Creator

    kpg Guest

    > Nice fella, but a little dim, if ya take my meaning. Went
    > out on a double date with him Saturday night. Said he had a
    > real good time. He picked the ugliest one in the flock
    > though. Coulda had that cute lil number with the four black
    > stockings. I guess there ain't no accountin' fer taste.
    >
    > rgds
    >
    > Wooley

    Rowdy -- is that you?
    kpg, Feb 7, 2005
  6. The Creator

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "kpg" <> say in news:upA8p0UDFHA.228
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    > Rowdy -- is that you?

    only based on the headers

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    - You can't have everything, where would you keep it?
    Neil, Feb 7, 2005