    Pizzalover Guest

    I am planning to buy a CF card. Do you guys know which one is better,
    sandisk extreme 3 or lexar professional?

    Pizzalover, Mar 22, 2005

  2. What ever is cheaper. There is no difference, unless you are shooting
    consecutive series of pictures. In that case you would go after the fastest
    transfer rate. Normally I doubt that you would see any difference except in
    your wallet. I am always buying the cheapest possible and always on the
    eBay. Never regret it.

    Jan

    Jan Nademlejnsky, Mar 22, 2005

  3. In article <>,
    Pizzalover <> wrote:

    > I am planning to buy a CF card. Do you guys know which one is better,
    > sandisk extreme 3 or lexar professional?

    I use Lexar exclusively and have never had a problem.

    Randall Ainsworth, Mar 22, 2005
  4. Pizzalover

    be_pissed Guest

    I agree with Jan... I've always bought the cheapest without any problems..

    be_pissed, Mar 22, 2005
  5. Pizzalover

    frankie Guest

    >I am planning to buy a CF card. Do you guys know which one is better,
    > sandisk extreme 3 or lexar professional?

    Wouldn't bother with either! Tested Lexar 80x when I got my D70 & camera
    just can't write that fast - v happy with my 2 Sandisk Ultra II 512's. (but
    maybe your camera's a faster writer...)

    frankie, Mar 23, 2005