    cordless ones being adequate in use?
    the former one definately have advantages over the latter one?
    , Aug 15, 2007

  2. Guest

    On 8 15 , 2 43 , wrote:
    > Well, we all know that the Internet phones are going wireless, as far
    > as i'm concerned, two kinds are getting more and more popular, one is
    > cordless handset, the other is Wi-Fi VOIP handset ,
    > To save money, voice over ip is essential and indispensable.
    > Then i'm still wondering, how much do we need a Wi-Fi handset , when
    > cordless ones being adequate in use?
    > the former one definately have advantages over the latter one?

    I am a little confused by your question. Because Wi-Fi handset is also
    a cordless handset.

    But the Wi-Fi handset do have some advantages compared to traditional
    ones. And its most oustanding advantage would be the speed of access
    into the network which is up to 11Mbps, so it can meet the substantial
    files transmition. Other than that, it can spread its signal to a
    further distance.

    However in my opinion, the cordless DECT ip phones are ecential for
    your use which has less cost. You can
    find what you want at:https://host569.ipowerweb.com/~telecomc/
    osCommerce/catalog/index.php/cPath/21?
    osCsid=d2e3d32fa02d3fa4a301d758221fa49b
    , Aug 15, 2007

  3. Guest

    On 8 15 , 2 43 , wrote:
    > Well, we all know that the Internet phones are going wireless, as far
    > as i'm concerned, two kinds are getting more and more popular, one is
    > cordless handset, the other is Wi-Fi VOIP handset ,
    > To save money, voice over ip is essential and indispensable.
    > Then i'm still wondering, how much do we need a Wi-Fi handset , when
    > cordless ones being adequate in use?
    > the former one definately have advantages over the latter one?

    I agree with your opinion.I prefer cordless handset to Wi-Fi
    handset ,however skill of cordless is more mature than latter one.but
    I think the products of siemens are too high ,I have seen that one
    DECT voip phone are just sold 75 dollars .It can save you a lot of
    money.
    , Aug 15, 2007