    Thanks

    Steve
    ..
    Steve, Nov 22, 2004

  2. Steve

    T-Bone Guest

    "Steve" <> wrote
    > Will somebody please advice if these modules will count
    > towards the MCDST. If not, are they more likely to help
    > gain the MCSA certificate?

    Learning how to use the tools at your disposal to answer your own questions
    is the best way to help with your certificate.

    I would "advice" you to look here:

    www.microsoft.com/learning/default.asp
    www.google.com

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    T-Bone, Nov 22, 2004

  3. Steve

    louval Guest

    Repair
    >and Maintenance and another in Network+.
    >
    >Will somebody please advice if these modules will count
    >towards the MCDST. If not, are they more likely to help
    >gain the MCSA certificate?
    >
    >All comments appreciated.
    >
    >Thanks
    >
    >Steve
    >..

    Cannot count that with MCDST but MCSA that would be
    counted as an elective exam assuming you've already passed
    that exam.

    louval
    louval, Nov 24, 2004