Which Memory Card for a Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W1 Silver Digital Camera

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Mike, Sep 12, 2004.

  1. Mike

    Mike Guest

    I'm going to buy a Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W1 Silver Digital Camera
    and want to buy one 128MB and 0ne 256MB memory card memory card for it.
    Which card do I buy?
    This is my first experience which digital photography, so I'm flying blind.

    Which other accessories should I buy for it?

    The camera will be used mainly for baby pictures and vacation pictures.

    I was going to buy an Olympus Camedia C-50 Zoom , but after checking the
    reviews I'm oing to buy the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W1.The Canon Powershot S500
    seems to get very good reviews, too.

    Thanks,

    Mike
    '

    Mike, Sep 12, 2004

  2. Mike

    Mike Guest

    I'd also like to get an external flash for it.
    Which one shpuld I buy?

    Mike

    Mike, Sep 12, 2004