which laser colour printer?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Geoff Pearson, Apr 1, 2009.

  1. I have a friend who runs a small school and wants to replace her HP colour
    laser printer. Which one? HP2550n is in the frame - about 3-400 euros.

    Geoff Pearson, Apr 1, 2009

  2. Geoff Pearson wrote:

    > I have a friend who runs a small school and wants to replace her HP colour
    > laser printer. Which one? HP2550n is in the frame - about 3-400 euros.

    Frames don't help when you get no fuser assembly for replacement, and the
    toner cartridges just last a few hundred pages.
    A little bit more expensive, but better get a 3600 or such thing.

    wisdomkiller & pain, Apr 1, 2009

  3. Geoff Pearson

    YourName Guest

    "Geoff Pearson" <> wrote in

    > I have a friend who runs a small school and wants to replace her HP
    > colour laser printer. Which one? HP2550n is in the frame - about
    > 3-400 euros.

    I have always recommended HP, but I've not bought a HP in a while, so I
    am not sure about HP's new products.

    YourName, Apr 1, 2009
  4. Geoff Pearson

    sandy58 Guest

    On Apr 1, 8:36 pm, "Geoff Pearson" <> wrote:
    > I have a friend who runs a small school and wants to replace her HP colour
    > laser printer.  Which one?  HP2550n is in the frame - about 3-400 euros.

    The "low maintenance" printer is Canon. I am a recent convert (due to
    a wee old feller who works for my local Cartridge World) The
    percentage of ink in the HP cartridge ink space is at most 25%. The
    price of HP cartridges soon adds up to the price new printer (or
    CAR).
    No more HP for me. Not even if it was free.

    sandy58, Apr 2, 2009