    continue with vb,pls give me correct suggestion,i am in
    dilma,thanks friends.

    Sree
    Sree, Apr 30, 2004

  2. Sree

    Eric Guest

    Sree wrote:

    > hai friends,i have learned both windows and web
    > application development using vb, now i am searching for
    > a job,first i want to finish my certification exam,but
    > some are telling try to finish in vc#,which is good in
    > demand presently,shall i prepare for vc# for my exam or
    > continue with vb,pls give me correct suggestion,i am in
    > dilma,thanks friends.
    >
    > Sree

    It would be hard to switch to C# right now. And, given your VB
    background, it would be easier to find a job using VB.NET. Lots of
    companies are migrating now. They want someone who knows both VB6 and
    VB.NET. If you can show both of these on your resume, it sounds like a
    good option for you.

    C# is more popular for some things, like web services, but VB.NET is
    still more popular for web developers I think.

    Eric
    Eric, Apr 30, 2004