    do you guys think? MCSE or CCIE is the better choice to a
    better career. LOL....for me I still think CCIE is still
    the best of the best.

    terence, Nov 18, 2003

  2. Congrats ;). You're comparing apples and oranges though.
    MCSE = OS/Software, CCIE= Network Infrastructure.
    Different subjects. MCSE+CCIE=Well rounded IT pro.

    Troy Lainhoff, Nov 18, 2003

  3. "terence" <> wrote in message
    > I'm currently a certified CCIE holder and I believe I'm
    > one of the elite in the computer industry. Cos less than
    > 3% of Cisco certified professional become CCIE. And I
    > guess with the skill that I've learn I would easily
    > surpass any person with MCSE, cos I'm the elite. So what
    > do you guys think? MCSE or CCIE is the better choice to a
    > better career. LOL....for me I still think CCIE is still
    > the best of the best.

    Here's the acronym that encompasses them all: GPI.

    That's Gross Personal Income. If you are so elite, how much did you make
    last year?

    --
    Politician Spock
    MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

    Politician Spock, Nov 18, 2003
  4. terence

    MCSE World Guest

    Was there actually a point to this post?

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Nov 18, 2003
  5. terence

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    yup, you are "elite". that's why you are posting on a MCSE certification
    site. good stuff, baby. keep the bullshit flowing.

    "terence" <> wrote in news:0bbc01c3adf0
    $9ef46940$:

    Rowdy Yates, Nov 18, 2003
  6. If you have to ask........ your in a bad way my friend!!

    I'm an MCSE in Ireland, studying to become a CCSP, its tough but i love it.
    Career ambition would be to become a CCIE in Security, did i hear someone
    somewhere say that the CCIE is the Doctorate of Networking?

    Stephen O'Sullivan, Nov 18, 2003
  7. terence

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    i hear you. my "dream" is to get good enough to take the CISSP one day.

    http://www.cramsession.com/certifications/isc2/cissp.asp

    6 hours & 250 questions...

    now that's what i call a cert with some "meat" to it, baby!!!!

    Rowdy Yates, Nov 18, 2003
  8. CCSP first, considering the only exam i've left is the IDS one, then the
    CISSP, a big fat book with lots n lots of brilliant information. Then the
    bucks will flow :)

    My guess would be that you've passed that exam??? Are you boasting?

    Stephen O'Sullivan, Nov 18, 2003
  9. terence

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    we got to assume that you are directing the post to the CCIE - because
    "no" i have not taken or passed CISSP.

    but mr. "3% elite" must have.

    Rowdy Yates, Nov 18, 2003
  10. Damn i love this group - we all get to hang out and be buddies :)

    Stephen O'Sullivan, Nov 18, 2003
  11. terence

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    yeah. it's just like watching football and drinking beer on a sunday
    afternoon. yeah, that's what it's like... :)

    Rowdy Yates, Nov 18, 2003
  12. terence

    Consultant Guest

    you're an idiot, why, cos you is a troll dat can't spell. i doubt very
    seriously that you hold a ccie, if so what is the number range you are in?

    Consultant, Nov 18, 2003
  13. terence

    Jtyc Guest

    > you're an idiot, why, cos you is a troll dat can't spell. i doubt very
    > seriously that you hold a ccie, if so what is the number range you are in?

    Number 2.

    Jtyc, Nov 18, 2003
  14. Jtyc wrote:
    >> you're an idiot, why, cos you is a troll dat can't spell. i doubt
    >> very seriously that you hold a ccie, if so what is the number range
    >> you are in?

    > Number 2.

    Down the hall, first door on the left.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Nov 18, 2003
  15. "terence" <> wrote in message > I'm currently a
    certified CCIE holder and I believe I'm
    > one of the elite in the computer industry. Cos less than
    > 3% of Cisco certified professional become CCIE. And I
    > guess with the skill that I've learn I would easily
    > surpass any person with MCSE, cos I'm the elite. So what
    > do you guys think? MCSE or CCIE is the better choice to a
    > better career. LOL....for me I still think CCIE is still
    > the best of the best.

    Your post is about as believable as my penis is 13 inches long. <-- And I'm
    a white guy! :)

    Karl \Johnno\ Gustaf, Nov 19, 2003
  16. terence

    Paisleyskye Guest

    And you posted this in the MCSE newsgroup because.....

    Also, did you know its an offence to impersonate a CCIE? I'm not saying
    your not, but it looks like a troll posting to me...
    --
    Paisleyskye
    http://www.icertify.net

    Paisleyskye, Nov 19, 2003
  17. terence

    Consultant Guest

    an offence? what is the penal code for that?

    Consultant, Nov 19, 2003
  18. terence

    Jtyc Guest

    > an offence? what is the penal code for that?

    6 1/2

    Jtyc, Nov 19, 2003
  19. terence

    terence Guest

    >$9ef46940$:
    >
    >> I'm currently a certified CCIE holder and I believe

    I'm
    >> one of the elite in the computer industry. Cos less

    than
    >> 3% of Cisco certified professional become CCIE. And I
    >> guess with the skill that I've learn I would easily
    >> surpass any person with MCSE, cos I'm the elite. So

    what
    >> do you guys think? MCSE or CCIE is the better choice

    to a
    >> better career. LOL....for me I still think CCIE is

    still
    >> the best of the best.

    >.Of course I'm the "Elite", juz tell me how many ppl on

    earth could managed to pass the CCIE?? Guess only about
    3%, so if any of you guys think you are better than me,
    then go and took up the course and you will know is much
    more tougher than MCSE. LOL

    terence, Nov 20, 2003
  20. terence

    JaR Guest

    "terence" <> wrote in message
    >.Of course I'm the "Elite", juz tell me how >many ppl on earth could

    managed to pass >the CCIE?? Guess only about 3%, so <snip>

    ppl on earth = 6.4 billion
    3% thereof = 192 million
    idiocy of this thread = priceless

    JaR