    I'd prefer something around or preferably < $2000.
    Thanks for any advise or referrals.
    Arawak

    Arawak, Dec 1, 2005

  2. Arawak

    *x@y* Guest

    "Arawak" <> wrote in message

    > Which is the best Bang for the Buck of the CHEAPEST HDTV TV with Tuner
    > included?
    > Any special offers/deals/rebates for the holidays?
    > I'd prefer something around or preferably < $2000.
    > Thanks for any advise or referrals.
    > Arawak

    From Google.

    http://tinyurl.com/8ay9p

    Good Luck, ☺x@y☺

    *x@y*, Dec 2, 2005

  3. Arawak

    *x@y* Guest

    "*x@y*" <> wrote in message .

    > "Arawak" <> wrote in message
    >
    >> Which is the best Bang for the Buck of the CHEAPEST HDTV TV with Tuner
    >> included?
    >> Any special offers/deals/rebates for the holidays?
    >> I'd prefer something around or preferably < $2000.
    >> Thanks for any advise or referrals.
    >> Arawak

    Correction should have read: From "Yahoo"
    Not Google.

    http://tinyurl.com/8ay9p

    Good Luck, ☺x@y☺

    *x@y*, Dec 2, 2005
  4. Arawak

    phrogee Guest

    "Arawak" <> wrote in message
    > Which is the best Bang for the Buck of the CHEAPEST HDTV TV with Tuner
    > included?
    > Any special offers/deals/rebates for the holidays?
    > I'd prefer something around or preferably < $2000.
    > Thanks for any advise or referrals.

    http://zenith.com/index.asp?url=./sub_prod/subCategory_Display.asp?cat=45

    Check out the Zenith 44" DLP Integrated Tuner HDTV. $1699.00 US DLP's are
    great! Just got one.

    Also check out:

    http://tinyurl.com/c9ycj

    52" LG DLP Integrated should run near $2000.00 US.

    With the "QAM" you *might* be able to pull in digital and HD for free.

    --
    phrogee

    phrogee, Dec 2, 2005