Which is sharper? Thanks!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by ninj@kol.com, Jul 30, 2004.

  1. Guest

    1. Advertising

  2. webkatz Guest

    webkatz, Jul 30, 2004

  3. Frank ess Guest

    Frank ess, Jul 30, 2004
  4. Mark M Guest

    <> wrote in message news:eek:psbxn8flxowv195@tsonggoy...

    > http://members.home.nl/saen/Special/zoeken.html

    Oh man...

    You got me sooooooooooooo bad!

    I'm gonna have nightmares tonight, and I'm not kidding.

    Geeeeez!

    It was so bad I closed my eyes--and I ain't no wimp.
    (It doesn't help that it's 2:16AM, and I was struggling to stay awake as I
    watched).

    Yipe.
    Mark M, Jul 30, 2004
  5. Mark M Guest

    "Gareth Tuckwell" <> wrote in message
    > Is that Michael Jackson??

    That's the look he'll have on his face when he sees his new roommate in the
    clink...

    Mark M, Jul 30, 2004
  6. YoYo Guest

    YoYo, Jul 30, 2004
  7. Gareth Tuckwell, Jul 30, 2004
  8. Lol.
    I thought he had just been out in the sun and melted!

    Gareth Tuckwell, Jul 30, 2004
  9. Martin Lyons Guest

    Martin Lyons, Jul 30, 2004
  10. Mark M Guest

    "Martin Lyons" <> wrote in message
    > Anybody know CPR????
    >
    > <> wrote in message news:eek:psbxn8flxowv195@tsonggoy...
    > >
    > > http://members.home.nl/saen/Special/zoeken.html

    I was actually thinking that as I considered letting my dad watch this
    thing... It occurred to me that he might have a(nother) heart attack. :(
    :)
    Mark M, Jul 30, 2004
  11. Guest

    In message <>,
    "YoYo" < your.business.com> wrote:

    >Can't even see it (some of us don't use or have or want Macrovision)

    I answered "no" to the ActiveX dialogue and saw nothing.
    --

    <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>>< ><<>
    John P Sheehy <>
    ><<> <>>< <>>< ><<> <>>< ><<> ><<> <>><
    , Jul 30, 2004
  12. Mark M Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > In message <>,
    > "YoYo" < your.business.com> wrote:
    >
    > >Can't even see it (some of us don't use or have or want Macrovision)

    > I answered "no" to the ActiveX dialogue and saw nothing.

    It is a harmless, fun post.
    Mark M, Jul 30, 2004
  13. Your-nice Guest

    Your-nice, Jul 30, 2004
  14. Roland Karlsson, Jul 30, 2004
  15. Charlie Self Guest

    Rolan Karlsson responds:

    >Muhahahaha ... never ... ever do that again!!!!
    >If I would have been some years older, that
    >would have been dangerous.

    Ho wold? I'm almost 66 and I thought it was moderately asinine.

    Charlie Self
    "Did you know that the White House drug test is multiple choice?" Rush Limbaugh
    Charlie Self, Jul 30, 2004
  16. otforme (Charlie Self) wrote in

    > Ho wold? I'm almost 66 and I thought it was moderately asinine.

    I am 51 and I must say that I jumped rather high
    in my chair. I was looking very carefully at the
    two pictures and I had a very loud volume on my
    speakers and it was just past midnight :)

    /Roland
    Roland Karlsson, Jul 30, 2004
  17. G.T. Guest

    wrote:

    > In message <>,
    > "YoYo" < your.business.com> wrote:
    >

    >>Can't even see it (some of us don't use or have or want Macrovision)

    > I answered "no" to the ActiveX dialogue and saw nothing.

    ActiveX, that's funny, no ActiveX runs on my machine (I believe it's a
    little Javascript and a wav file) but I saw everything, at 2:30 AM in my
    dark cave of a workshop in my garage. Scared the **** out of me.

    Greg

    --
    Destroy your safe and happy lives