    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOSY-m-gd5A&feature=player_embedded#!

    --
    Windows Live Mail 2011: a pox on all users
    Parko, Nov 17, 2010

  2. Parko

    joevan Guest

    On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 22:38:22 +0000 (UTC), Parko
    <> wrote:

    >I've heard Spanglish and Chinglish, but you've gotta love those Indians.
    >
    >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOSY-m-gd5A&feature=player_embedded#!

    She is one I could take to bed with. Nice.
    joevan, Nov 17, 2010

  3. Parko

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2010-11-17, Parko <> wrote:
    > I've heard Spanglish and Chinglish, but you've gotta love those Indians.
    >
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOSY-m-gd5A&feature=player_embedded#!

    Language is a touchy subject in India, mixed up with politics and religion
    and history and regional or 'ethnic' identity. Hindi and English have
    'official status' (although Hindi comes in several varieties) and 18
    languages are recognised in the constitution, but there are hundreds of
    others. With so many to choose from, why stick to just one? :))

    It's normal for people who share more than one common language to use
    words and phrases from all the languages they know, in casual
    conversation.

    English itself evolved in that way from people speaking various Germanic
    Scandinavian and Celtic dialects, with some French and Latin.

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers
    Whiskers, Nov 18, 2010
  4. Whiskers <> via news:slrnieagdt.c7f.catwheezel@ID-
    107770.user.individual.net:

    > On 2010-11-17, Parko <> wrote:
    >> I've heard Spanglish and Chinglish, but you've gotta love those Indians.
    >>
    >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOSY-m-gd5A&feature=player_embedded#!

    > Language is a touchy subject in India, mixed up with politics and religion
    > and history and regional or 'ethnic' identity. Hindi and English have
    > 'official status' (although Hindi comes in several varieties) and 18
    > languages are recognised in the constitution, but there are hundreds of
    > others. With so many to choose from, why stick to just one? :))
    >
    > It's normal for people who share more than one common language to use
    > words and phrases from all the languages they know, in casual
    > conversation.
    >
    > English itself evolved in that way from people speaking various Germanic
    > Scandinavian and Celtic dialects, with some French and Latin.

    And like our best President ever, George W. Bush, we are the land
    of the free to simply creatify words so that we won't be badly
    misunderestimted, or refutiated.

    <http://www.ehow.com/how_2272065_mispronounce-words-like-george-bush.html>

    HTH.

    "People say, well, do you ever hear any other voices
    other than, like, a few people? Of course I do."
    --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Dec. 18, 2008

    "I've abandoned free market principles
    to save the free market system."
    --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Dec. 16, 2008

    "One of the very difficult parts of the decision
    I made on the financial crisis was to use hardworking
    people's money to help prevent there to be a crisis."
    --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Jan. 12, 2009

    HTH2.

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; and I can not
    even hear the retards, perverts and stalkers over

    You should not view the world in terms
    and finding acceptance of them as such.

    I could help you with that... but...
    I really just don't like you that much.

    Repent! The end is near! Or, smoke 'em if you got 'em...
    an-nnnn-duh... *good* "luck" - if there's an apocalypse.

    (And some condoms... because I wouldn't want to be the first guy who
    survives the apocolypse on Murray Povich staring at DNA child support.)
    Bucky Breeder, Nov 18, 2010