    mail me this info.
    thank you
    swapnil
    swapnil rokde, Aug 10, 2003

  2. swapnil rokde

    Jtyc Guest

    > the 2003, being the latest and greatest, is more in
    > demand.

    I disagree.
    Jtyc, Aug 11, 2003

  3. "Ron Williams" <> wrote in message
    > Whats up Swap,
    >
    > The more you are proficient, the more marketable you
    > are. The more you know, the more you are in demand. So,
    > the 2003, being the latest and greatest, is more in
    > demand.

    At the beginning of this year, 30%+ of the "demand" was still NT 4.0.

    --
    Politician Spock
    MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

    Politician Spock, Aug 11, 2003
  4. "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    > > the 2003, being the latest and greatest, is more in
    > > demand.

    > I disagree.

    Quiet, numbskulls, I'm spamming here.

    --
    Fris "nyuck nyuck nyuck" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Aug 11, 2003
  5. "KLXrider" <> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 12:42:38 -0700, "Ron Williams"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >The more you know, the more you are in demand. So,
    > >the 2003, being the latest and greatest, is more in
    > >demand.

    > You have absolutely no clue do you.......
    >
    > How many shops do you think in the next year will migrate to
    > Server2003 if they already have W2k up and running.
    >
    > My answer is less then 10%.

    But that's only because those Win 2k3 certified MCSE's are pulling in the
    bigger bucks.

    I hear some are making as much as $6.15/hour.

    Not all employers can afford that.

    --
    Fris "That's in rupees, too" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Aug 11, 2003
  6. swapnil rokde

    Maestro Guest

    Since W2K3 has not established itself in the real world
    yet most would disagree with you. Just because it's the
    latest does not mean that it's in demand!

    Maestro, Aug 12, 2003
  7. What a crock of sh*t. Whats in demand is whats in use in the market place,
    not what MS wants to be in demand or what you are trying to push in your
    training centre. Most companies are still on Windows 2000 with no plans to
    move to 2003. Whats more I am positive there are an extremely large number
    of NT4 servers out there too.

    Brendon Rogers, Aug 12, 2003
  8. Ron, do you have any ideas of your own, or do you simply regurgitate what
    you've read in the most recent microsoft newsletter you've received and pawn
    it off as your own idea?

    Just ... stop .... stopit ... argh.

    Clint Kennedy, Aug 13, 2003
  9. You have my vote too.

    Brendon Rogers, Aug 13, 2003
  10. swapnil rokde

    |{evin Guest

    On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 16:29:55 -0700, "Ron Williams"
    <> wrote:

    >I think you are about to see a really swift wind of
    >demand change....why?
    >
    >Because in two years, Microsoft Longhorn comes out with
    >yet ANOTHER edition of Windows, Windows Server, and MS
    >Office.....and we arent talking about some minor version
    >upgrade. They are claiming that this will be a major
    >upgrade from the current technology...they are gonna
    >keeps us all on our toes.
    >
    >So, given that reality, 2003 will QUICKLY and
    >expeditiously (did I spell that right?) establish
    >itself........just a heads up!!! 2003 IS indeed where
    >you need to be...NOW!!!! Conjecture? I'll except that
    >label for now.

    Ok Lucy... splain something to me... how the HELL can someone be a
    Certified Systems Engineer... (supposedly) meaning an EXPERT on the
    product... when the product hasn't even EXISTED long enough for
    someone to be an expert yet?

    btw, Longhorn isn't THAT different... I got to play with a demo last
    Friday.
    |{evin, Aug 13, 2003
  11. swapnil rokde

    billyw Guest