    Confuscious Guest

    what are your thoughts on which is harder 272 or 271? why do you think one is
    harder than the other?
    Confuscious, May 14, 2006

  2. << While I was at work, Confuscious spurted out:
    > what are your thoughts on which is harder 272 or 271? why do you
    > think one is harder than the other?

    That all depends on *your* knowledge, or lack thereof, of the respective subject
    matter.

    What is difficult for one, may be simple for another.

    Just guestimating, both exams are gaged for the same group of people, so
    theoretically, they should both be designed with the same level of
    difficulty....but again, it is *your* knowledge of the subject matter that
    determines which is harder for you.
    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP #00110011
    Bigus Di©kus, May 18, 2006

  3. I would think they were both equal. One deals with operating systems and the
    other only deals with the operating system and the microsoft office
    application. If you don't like being tested on multiple subjects, then
    070-272 will be harder for you.

    infinitesynopsis, May 18, 2006