    Karma_Maps Guest

    I plan to take the exams this week. I have been studying with the Microsoft
    press Review cd questions

    Karma_Maps, Mar 6, 2007

  2. You will do well with MS Press kits. As far as which one is harder, it
    is a matter of opinion. I found it easier, but that does not mean you
    will share that same view. :)

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    Michael D. Alligood, Mar 6, 2007

  3. Karma_Maps

    Karma_Maps Guest

    I just Passed the 70-272 with a 700...right on the dot. I have scheduled the
    70-271 for next week. Any comments on which is harder...271 or the 272?

    Karma_Maps, Mar 8, 2007
  4. Study harder for the 70-271 if the 70-272 gave you difficulty. Visit my
    blog below and look under Microsoft's Preparation Guides for the 70-271.
    Master each objective listed and you will do fine.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    Michael D. Alligood, Mar 8, 2007