    experience so i am working on the fact that 271 is harder of the two - to be
    honest im finding the study of 272 easier as well.

    Robyn
    Robyn, Mar 10, 2007

  2. It is a matter of opinion. What is easy for one may be difficult for
    others. Take some time and browse the previous posts in this newsgroup.
    Many of your questions have are ready been answered with opinions or
    facts. If you are unable to locate your question you wish to post; then
    feel free to pick our brains; what is left of them anyway. :)

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    Michael D. Alligood, Mar 10, 2007

  3. Robyn

    Karma_Maps Guest

    Robyn,

    What resources did you use to study for the 70-271?

    Karma

    Karma_Maps, Mar 10, 2007
  4. Robyn

    Robyn Guest

    I used the microsoft training manual "SELF PACED TRAINING KIT 70 271 and am
    now on the same only 272. Along with this vast manual which incidently is
    very detailed and takes you step by step through everything I also used
    transcender exam prep software cd and microsoft press exam readiness cd -
    the microsoft one is excellent and mimics the exam environment spot on.

    Robyn

    Robyn, Mar 11, 2007