    The C733 is a Compaq, 100 ata and noisy.

    Which is the more powerful unit if they both have the same amout of RAM?

    Thanx
    Vito Cavallo, Jul 7, 2004

  2. Vito Cavallo

    Boomer Guest

    Why not run some fucking bemchmarks, you dumb ****?
    Boomer, Jul 7, 2004

  3. Vito Cavallo

    Vito Cavallo Guest

    What is "some f**king bemchmarks, you dumb c**t?"

    Is this an application?

    If so, where do I get it?

    Version tracker or ZDNET?

    On 7/7/04 9:02 AM, in article
    , "Boomer"

    Vito Cavallo, Jul 7, 2004
  4. Vito Cavallo

    Boomer Guest

    Vito Cavallo wrote:
    > Duly noted.
    >
    > I was showing some maturity.

    Why do you feel the need to write that? Are you trying to get attention?

    > I don't need to use profane language to get
    > attention.

    What do you do, besides set yourself on an undeserved and self-serving
    maturity pedestal that is?
    Boomer, Jul 7, 2004
  5. Vito Cavallo

    RJ Guest

    And you are what?

    RJ, Jul 7, 2004
  6. Vito Cavallo

    Vito Cavallo Guest

    Boomer Needs Attention!!!!

    Yes, I guess I do need to write that. Ironic, isn't it.

    A response informing you that I will not respond, is actually a response.
    The same goes for getting attention.

    What do I do? Well, I know what I don't do.
    I don't spend all day responding to newsgroups using 7th grade vulgarity.
    If you are going to be obnoxious, please, use a larger lexicon. Do you
    write rap music?

    Am I giving you the desired response? You seem to fish for a response from
    every posting. Don't bother firing back a response. I am not interested in
    a war.

    Besides, battling you is like winning the Special Olympics. You may win,
    but you are still a retard.

    On 7/7/04 12:55 PM, in article
    , "Boomer"

    Vito Cavallo, Jul 7, 2004
  7. Vito Cavallo

    philo Guest

    "Vito Cavallo" <> wrote in message
    > I have both and need to get rid of one.
    >
    > The P3 -500 is a home built unit with 3 ram slots, I think regular ATA.
    >
    > The C733 is a Compaq, 100 ata and noisy.
    >
    > Which is the more powerful unit if they both have the same amout of RAM?
    >

    > Thanx

    the P3 has a larger internal cache,
    so may actually give better performance...
    but it depends on the task of course
    philo, Jul 7, 2004
  8. Vito Cavallo

    Plato Guest

    Vito Cavallo wrote:

    > I have both and need to get rid of one.
    > The P3 -500 is a home built unit with 3 ram slots, I think regular ATA.
    > The C733 is a Compaq, 100 ata and noisy.
    > Which is the more powerful unit if they both have the same amout of RAM?

    Hard question really. Of course the 733 CPU can process data faster, but
    its a compaq and just might have a real slow hard drive. The noise may
    just be dirty fans or just one dirty fan. I suppose if somebody were to
    just give me a pc, I'd want the homebuilt as it's much easier to fix, in
    theory. ps if you put in a 7,200 HDD in the homebuilt it'd run faster
    than the 733 easy.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/
    Plato, Jul 8, 2004
  9. Plato wrote:
    > Vito Cavallo wrote:
    >>
    >> I have both and need to get rid of one.
    >> The P3 -500 is a home built unit with 3 ram slots, I think regular
    >> ATA. The C733 is a Compaq, 100 ata and noisy.
    >> Which is the more powerful unit if they both have the same amout of
    >> RAM?

    > Hard question really.

    Yeah, you haven't plagiarised anything like that before.
    Ed Jablonowski, Jul 8, 2004
  10. Vito Cavallo

    Spajky Guest

    On Wed, 07 Jul 2004 08:55:23 -0400, Vito Cavallo
    <> wrote:

    >I have both and need to get rid of one.
    >
    >The P3 -500 is a home built unit with 3 ram slots, I think regular ATA.
    >
    >The C733 is a Compaq, 100 ata and noisy.
    >
    >Which is the more powerful unit if they both have the same amout of RAM?

    Get a PCmark2002 & bench both ...
    --
    Regards, SPAJKY ®
    E-mail AntiSpam: remove ##
    Spajky, Jul 9, 2004
  11. Vito Cavallo

    JD Guest

    Vito Cavallo wrote:
    > What is "some f**king bemchmarks, you dumb c**t?"
    >
    > Is this an application?
    >
    > If so, where do I get it?
    >
    > Version tracker or ZDNET?
    >
    > On 7/7/04 9:02 AM, in article
    > , "Boomer"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >>Vito Cavallo wrote:
    >>
    >>>I have both and need to get rid of one.
    >>>
    >>>The P3 -500 is a home built unit with 3 ram slots, I think regular
    >>>ATA.
    >>>
    >>>The C733 is a Compaq, 100 ata and noisy.
    >>>
    >>>Which is the more powerful unit if they both have the same amout of
    >>>RAM?

    >>Why not run some fucking bemchmarks, you dumb ****?

    Try SIS soft SANDRA .. look on download.com .. it has a multitude of
    benchmarks from everything like hard drive speed to cpu speed .. etc etc
    JD, Jul 13, 2004