    MeasureUp and Testking to refer to.

    Please help me going in for the better and easier track.
    MAXCUE7
    MAXCUE7, Apr 2, 2004

  2. MAXCUE7

    Anonymous Guest

    YOU ARE A CHEATER. NO HELP FOR CHEATERS HERE.
    Anonymous, Apr 2, 2004

  3. MAXCUE7

    georgewood Guest

    the buzz around now is to get 2000 certs first. This way you won't look like
    a rookie. There is still alot of NT4 in the world and even more 2000 box's.
    2003 will take a while to get up and running, At least six more months
    before anyone want's a 2003 cert on a resume.

    georgewood, Apr 20, 2004