    Create one domain for the company.

    Create a domain for each office.

    Create a forest for each office.

    Armen Kirakosyan, Jun 25, 2005

  2. Armen Kirakosyan

    Jamco Guest

    which version of testking are you using?

    Jamco, Jun 25, 2005

  3. Armen Kirakosyan

    SmAfDiBoY Guest

    Go away..........

    If you have to ask you obviously have not read a word about the
    subject......

    SmAfDiBoY, Jun 26, 2005
  4. Armen Kirakosyan

    mta64014 Guest

    A: - Create one domain for the company.
    B. - Create a site for each office.
    C: - Create an IP site link between the offices.
    D:- Create an Organizational Unit for each office

    That should do it.

    mta64014, Jun 26, 2005
  5. Armen Kirakosyan

    SmAfDiBoY Guest

    SMTP This protocol is asynchronous email-based replication that can be used
    to replicate the schema and configuration partitions of Active Directory and
    the global catalog between domains. You should use this protocol if the
    reliability of the link is not good. You need to install an enterprise
    certification authority (CA) if you are using this transport protocol. It
    signs the SMTP messages that are sent over this protocol. SMTP also needs to
    be installed on domain controllers using this site link.

    SmAfDiBoY, Jun 26, 2005
  6. you think you are so clever, if so what you are doing here?!
    what I read or do no
    it is my metter.

    if you do not qualify shut up and let me confirm my knowledge.

    Armen Kirakosyan, Jun 26, 2005
  7. I think the same but will help OU to solve the problem?

    the main traffic occurs during replication it seems to me

    Armen Kirakosyan, Jun 26, 2005
  8. UUPS SORRY
    IT IS WRONG POST
    WRONG REPLY

    Armen Kirakosyan, Jun 26, 2005
  9. Armen Kirakosyan

    T-Bone Guest

    "Armen Kirakosyan" <> wrote
    > you think you are so clever, if so what you are doing here?!
    > what I read or do no
    > it is my metter.
    >
    > if you do not qualify shut up and let me confirm my knowledge.

    If you are doing a braindump, then its what you don't know that is our
    concern. Based on your response, plus the fact you didn't post the answer or
    the source of your question, that's what it sounds like you are doing.
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Jun 27, 2005
  10. Armen Kirakosyan

    Briscobar Guest

    In news:#,
    Armen Kirakosyan <> rambled:

    > UUPS SORRY
    > IT IS WRONG POST
    > WRONG REPLY

    Hahaha! It's fun to watch the morans flail about as they try to flame
    others!

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26

    Briscobar, Jun 27, 2005
  11. Armen Kirakosyan

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, Armen Kirakosyan spewed across the
    ether:

    > UUPS SORRY
    > IT IS WRONG POST
    > WRONG REPLY