    better option for me to change from visual basic. note
    that i have more than 4 year exp. in this field as
    programmer.

    deeku, May 12, 2005

  2. deeku

    ekhor Guest

    hi
    i believe you want to know which is better between c# and
    vb.net. To be honest i think the two are the same. some
    people say c# but i have very strong reservations to
    that. for all the outcry vb.net is easier to learn for a
    newbie and that i guess implies productivity. i do
    programm with both languages (even c++ which i truly
    LOVE) but hey for most applications vb.net excellent.

    cheers
    ekhor (MCAD)

    ekhor, May 12, 2005

  3. deeku

    Guest Guest

    You can take one of the core exams as an elective as long
    as its in the opposite language and platform as your core
    exam. For example, VB.net on windows, C# on Web apps, XML
    test = MCAD.

    As far as which language is in demand I think it really
    depends on the industry you will be programming. Having
    said that, Microsoft is pushing C# not because it's
    better or easier (functionally are exactly the same) but
    because the hard core programming talent in the world
    programs in C syntax.

    Guest, May 16, 2005
  4. deeku

    Arn0s Guest

    <> wrote in news:049601c55a4a$0a9824f0
    $:

    > You can take one of the core exams as an elective as long
    > as its in the opposite language and platform as your core
    > exam. For example, VB.net on windows, C# on Web apps, XML
    > test = MCAD.

    NOT necessarily in the opposite language

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcad/requirements.asp

    Amit Kalani's books do say this, but it is corrected in the errata...

    http://www.techcontent.com/TG70315Errata.htm
    http://www.techcontent.com/TG70316Errata.htm

    Opposite technology yes (web/windows), opposite language no.

    --
    remove pam etc

    Arn0s, May 17, 2005