  1. Tommy

    Tommy Guest

    Which is best for me to do MCSE or MCSE?

    Tommy, Jan 18, 2005

  2. Tommy

    Neil Simpson Guest

    Tommy wrote:
    > Which is best for me to do MCSE or MCSE?

    Either, or maybe both...

    --
    Regards
    Neil

    Neil Simpson, Jan 18, 2005

  3. >Which is best for me to do MCSE or MCSE?

    why not do both! or better still, become a pinball wizard!!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 18, 2005
  4. >> Which is best for me to do MCSE or MCSE?

    >Either, or maybe both...

    now you've confused him!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 18, 2005
  5. Tommy

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Tommy" <> say in

    > Which is best for me to do MCSE or MCSE?

    yes

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    nerd32768 and annoy the rest of us

    Neil, Jan 18, 2005
  6. Tommy

    Kurt Guest

    I'd go with the MCSE. No - wait. The MCSE is clearly the better choice.
    Actually the MCSE is so close to the MCSE that no one would notice the
    difference either way.

    ...kurt

    Kurt, Jan 18, 2005
  7. Tommy

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Kurt climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > I'd go with the MCSE. No - wait. The MCSE is clearly the better choice.
    > Actually the MCSE is so close to the MCSE that no one would notice the
    > difference either way.
    >
    > ..kurt

    Ah, screw, live on the wild side. Just go ahead and flip a coin.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Jan 18, 2005
  8. Tommy

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > Ah, screw, live on the wild side. Just go ahead and flip a coin.

    but should he call for heads or for heads?

    Neil, Jan 19, 2005
  9. Tommy

    Kurt Guest

    LOL!